≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Tingling sensation in lower legs/feet- 10Cheek bite and tingling sensation 2tingling sensation after urinating 8Silicea & Tingling Sensation - Working? 4tingling sensation on scalp 7Pains and 'burning' and tingling sensations in limbs 1Tingling and Burning Sensations 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Tingling Sensation

Over the last few days I have a tingling sensation over the right side of my head (like the feeling you get when something is creepy and you have a shiver run up your spine - except this one goes on and on. It's like when your hair stands on end). It seems to come in waves and is more noticeable at night. It's particularly intense tonight. Seems to be worsening. I've also noticed an off-and-on tingle in my should and right arm. Should I be concerned?

[moved by moderator]
  Bee on 2004-05-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I think you should as it might be aneurysm in your brain/brainstem and when it bursts you will have a stroke. You should get checked by the neurosurgeon ASAP.
Astra2012 last decade
chiropractic situation --if havent been to one at all or in long time---get top to bottom 'physical' before seeing one---
John Stanton last decade
No, it is not a chiropractic situation - I believe. Go to neurosurgeon not neurologist because he will know how to interpret the results of MRI or other tests that you might need.

It may be serious and chiropractic adjustments may make it worse.
Astra2012 last decade
yes chiropractic will make worse--if check-up proves pre-stroke condition....if not pre-stroke condition--then chiropractic
John Stanton last decade
Yes, but a family dr check up will not be ok in this case-MRI or even angiogram may be needed to see it-actually I believe even if this is aneurysm (close to sensory nerves pathway in the brainstem-at the back side, and to the left; or sensory center in your brain-left hemisphere)- it is only a warning and will go away (maybe will stop at the arm-or will eventually "tingle" in the whole right side of your body) by itself-but of course it is there and you'd better take care of it.
Maybe craniial vertebra adjustments done by a chiropractor would help if the neurosurgeon clears it.
Astra2012 last decade
now you got it..
John Stanton last decade
Astra2012 last decade
I am curious about what your diagnosis ended up being. I have the same tingling thing every now and then. Tingling all the way up one side and up head. Happens for no reason. Should I be worried? I had a brain cat scan and brain MRI with no contrast. They found nothing. Should I look further into it? Please email me back asap or post something...very concerned after reading that post.
mchnapko last decade
If the scan is Ok and so is the MRI, must be a peripheral neurological problem.Try Mag phos cell salts for a few weeks.Rule out anything else first with a physical exam by a qualified doc.
new2town last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.