My 5 month old cries all day due to reflux, constipation , teething and no sleep.1. My 5 month old has many problems with her stomach. She has reflux, gas, and constipation. she will be perfectly fine then all of a sudden out of no where she will scream not cry, but scream. she cries after every feeding (she is formula feed)and has this loud swishing noise when she eats i can hear the formula going down her stomach. after she eats she cries and painfully throws up what looks like separated formula almost every feeding. she has painful hiccups. she gets stiff as a board to the point i cant move her, turns red, throws her body back, flaps her arms and screams. She sometimes turns bright red and makes very loud sounds when she tries to pass a stool and she also passes a lot of gas.
3. She was born 5 weeks early. at only 4 days old she was sent to the hospital were they reinforced the antibiotics Gentamicin and another antibiotic through an IV. After four full days of administering antibiotics all day and all night they discovered she had nothing wrong with her, and she did not have to have the antibiotics for any reason.
4. She has pains from the morning to night but not through the night. It gets worse after every feeding.
5. walking around carrying her upright provides a little bit of help for her. she hates laying on her stomach and back (she cries louder).
6. She is a very light sleeper. she doesn't seem to get into a deep sleep and she takes very short naps sometimes only 1 20 min nap for the entire day. at night she sleeps like a log for about 5-6 hours wakes up for one feeding then goes back to sleep for about 2-3 more hours.
7. she is sensitive to anything touching her stomach as well as all positions except for being upright.
8. she cries close to almost all day.she even wakes up from a dead sleep screaming sometimes and she is clearly exhausted but can't sleep during the day.
9. she was on dairy formula but it gave her too much gas so we switched her to soy formula. we have gave her gripe water which only helps her for a short amount of time.
10. non that i know of.
11. we do not give her any form of medicine. we only give her natural products such as gripe water.
12. we have bought her nux vomica 30x, nat.phos. 6x , and Chamomilla 30. but i haven't been consistent giving them to her because I'm not sure how much to give her. her constipation and gas has improved tremendously since she's been taking them, however she still cries after every feeding and throws up a lot although when she does trow up it looks like regular formula not separated like before.
13. she is also teething and is consistently hungry she wants to eat every 1-2 hours.
tjestice on 2013-05-12
2 tabs of natphos 6x should be disolved in milk.
Plz try it for 2 days and report.
libra981 7 years ago
tjestice 7 years ago
tjestice 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.