≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Help Sought - Excessive Masturbation prblem -

Hello Doctors,

Myself is Male, 29 yrs. I have been masturbating since age i my self do not remember, some what since 15-16 yrs. I have been facing many problems as i used to do it 3-4 times a day. As now i am getting closer to my marriage, i worry due to this problem.
Kindly help me in these:-

1. Wants to quit this urge of masturbation.
2. Weak erections.
3. Semen content.

I do not indulge properly in my studies for MBA, lost concentration, Palpitations, anxiety, Dizzy and fatigue, weakening eye sight, my hair falls a lot.

  sumitgupta1683 on 2013-05-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
have phosphoric acid 30 and kali phos 6x 5 tabs three times a day and give a feed back after 7 days,
anuj srivastava 9 years ago
Thanx for the reply...

Friend i will buy these medicines tomorrow itself.

I hope these will cure my problems once and for all.

Will these medicines also help in my other problems i mentioned ???
sumitgupta1683 9 years ago
most wlcm buddy sincerely hope for ur speedy recovery but pls keep me informed.
anuj srivastava 9 years ago
definitely i will post here any changes observed by me. Once again thanx
sumitgupta1683 9 years ago
Which is the best medicine to remove over masturbation & which is the best medicine to recover from bad effect of over masturbation?
Soyon 9 years ago
Caladium 30 is one of the best medicines.

conium 30 is for bad effects due to overindulgence.

for children it is staphisagria.
anuj srivastava 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.