Homeo Remedy for HyperThyroid in childrenRespected All Homeopaths
I am Abdur Rahman, from Islamabad- Pakistan.
I have a son whose age is about 14 months now. Today allopathic physician told us that he is suffering from 'HyperThyriod'.
Thyroid Profile is showing following results:
√ T3 175.50 ng/dl
√ T4 8.37 ug/dl
√ TSH 1.62ulU/ml
All other reports of stool, blood CP, ESR are normal.
His physical details are
Age: 14 month
No abnormality on face, eye, eck or any part of body
Normally growth & movement
Active physically & mentally
His symptoms are:
- Continuous lose motion of yellow color (diarrhea type) 5 to 6 times daily
- Unusual & Excessive thrust of water
- Burning body & unusual sensitivity to heat
Can any one help us by recommending homeo medicine for our beloved son as we are not willing to go for allopathic treatment to avoid any risky side effect.
waiting for the reply.
thanx n regards!
arahman1975 on 2013-05-29
Please fill out this questionnaire in as much detail as possible, and try to build a chronology of events. This effort will prove to be worth every second of the time you spend on it. Please copy the Question and then provide your detailed answer under it:
Patients can use this questionnaire for submitting their cases. The effectiveness of remedy selection is directly proportional to the details provided by the patient while replying these questions.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
♡ Zady101 last decade
Here is your first precription:
Please give your child arsenic alb 30 as per the below method:
Please put 2 drops of the remedy in 3 teaspoons of mineral water. Stir vigorously.
Give your son 1st spoon
Wait 15 mins
Give him 2nd spoon
wait 15 mins
Give him 3rd and last spoon.
Please update me after 2-3 days.
[message edited by Zady101 on Wed, 29 May 2013 23:29:38 BST]
♡ Zady101 last decade
nishakaur last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.