hair fall and dandruffDear Doctor,
I am a 28 year old male, I am suffering from hair fall from sides and front for last 5 years. I used to clean shave my head to save my hair but it doesn't solve the problem. my hairs have became very thin and they keep falling. Hair falling is hereditary in my family but my father have very good hair. I am also a suffering from respiratory allergy for the last 15 years. my allergy problem when season changes. i used to start frequent sneezing. i have been prescribed ars alb 200 once in week for allergy and it reduced my allergic problem up to 90%.
1. ID -pav85
2. Age -28
3. Sex -male
4. Single/Married - single
5. Weight -66kg
6. Height 169cm.
7. Country - india
8. Climate hot and humid
9. List of your complaints described above
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint hair fall from 5 years
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt like each taste
13. Thirst - normal
14. Tongue and Taste light pink colour and taste normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) 120/80 ( with out medicine) some times became 125/90
16. What exactly is happening? Hair falling from front and temple region and thinning of hair
17. How do you feel? I am a hypochondria by nature, and i am a very kind hearted person. I always ready to help anyone.
18. How does this affect you? I am very tensed due to hair fall.
19. How does it feel like? I dont know
22. How did that feel like? Dont know
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? Dont know
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? Dont know
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? Taking ars alb 200 once in week for 3 weeks for allergic problem
26. Family Background -Father engineer, mother house wife, 2 youngersister studying. I love them very much and take a lot of care of them. Some times i feel that i am over concerned towards them.
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient post graduate in microbiology
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? government service-auditor (desk work)
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food likes spicy foods
30. Name of foods which increase your problem dont know
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
Full of compassion, patient, calm, introvert and reserved; expressive with closed relatives
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease hair loss in frontal and temple region
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
Stool-yellow some times brown
Saliva-watery in colour
[message edited by pav85 on Fri, 07 Jun 2013 06:14:51 BST]
pav85 on 2013-05-31
♡ akshaymohl 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.