≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

penis enlargement & instantly Sex

Dear Sir,
Thank You very much.Please can you give one treatment.I want to increase my penis more then 2' more .It is possible.If possible please give Good medicine name and how to use.Im 33 years old and married person.If any body give any answer.

Can You Give any homeopathic medicine which one work is Viagra(Viagra works instantly,I need this type of Homeopathic medicine)

Thank You

  funenjoy6 on 2013-06-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
There is no any specific medicine for penis enlargement.
You may try some medicine:
staphysagia-Q 5 drops
Sabal seru-Q 5 drops
above medicine will be mixed with 1/4 cop of water. 3 times a day, immediate after meal.
Bio-com-27 4 tab. at a time, 3 times a day before meal.

Ginseng, Damiana etc. work like viagra
Dr. Amir Hossain 9 years ago
Dear Dr Amir,
Can You Give any homeopathic medicine which one work is Viagra(Viagra works instantly,I need this type of Homeopathic medicine)

Your suggestion medicine is not Homeopathic Ginseng, Damiana etc. work like viagra
funenjoy6 9 years ago
You must realize, the homeopathic medicine is for a
disease state.

Wanting to have instant results -is not a a state of disease.
Therefore there is no homeopathic medicine to 'fix' it.

There is nothing for the remedy to work on. There is nothing
wrong with you.
simone717 9 years ago
Dear Respected Doctors of this forum!
My name is male, i am a 26 year old working in United Arab Emirates. Since last 10 years i was masturbating, but when i married last year then i came to know that i have a problem of sexual disorder which is Premature ejaculation. i stoped masturbating just a week before and i want to be normal man.

I have got harder erection for the first time sex, but i ejaculate even when i touch the female part or within 2 or 3 strokes. then second time sex, erection takes too much time to be harder and not properly harder also, second time also the same happens in 3 to 5 strokeS.
Now i am bringing my wife on family Visa to Dubai after 2 months, and i want to be perfect man before she came.
Can any doctor please advise me the treatment, the treatment which leads me to the perfection.
Also i want to know from which store, in which city i can get these medicines in pakistan, Is it possible to get medicines in UAE.

I am a hardworking person,usually like to be alone which result in masturbation, my height is 5 ft 6 inch, my weight is little bulky of 83KG,i dont have anyother physical disorder, i am not feeling weekness, i dont have any high bloodpressure, some time i have constipetion and stomach problem. usually after coming back from work i used to stay in room all the time.some time studying bookks, some time playing game on internet,or some search anout different topics. as a whole i am a sophisticated person but only this problem which i cant bear it any more, i want to be perfect and ihave just 2 months before my wife came to dubai. please help me in this regard.
frozenashes 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.