Gums Pain and teeth SensitivityHi,
I am suffering from a gum pain and teeth sensitivity. Though I brush twice a day I am getting continous fillings and gum pains. Is there any remedy in Homepathy to cure gum infections or diseases.
rameshb4u on 2013-06-03
1. Merc Sol-200 6 pills in morning
2. Staphisagria-200 6 pills in evening
3. Do not use plastic brush. Use your finger to brush your teeth.
4. Take one Ayurvedic paste. Pl buy 'Simol' powder. Pl put 2 pinch on the paste and brush with finger
5. If you do not get 'Simol' Powder rthen make a powder of Alum and table salt in 1:1 ratio.
DO this for 15 days and then give feedback
shouse_nsk 9 years ago
rameshb4u 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.