≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Overmastrubation side effects please Dr.Nawazkhan, Kadwa ,akshaymohl help 2over mastrubation : hair loss 12over mastrubation 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

over mastrubation

i am a 25 year male. I am mastrubating since 5 years.now i have left this bad habit since 2 months but
when i mastrubated using penis, i used some dildo in anus for more pleasure. so due to this my urethera tip is stretched and skin of anus is loosed and my anus is breaked and stretched and also i have back pain and feels headche in right-side and vibration in right side vein starting from chin and passes through below the right eye to the area between the right and left eyebrow. also i feel some vibration in the vein in the stomach passes through the upper of the right leg and to the penis and also my penis becomes harder quickly while i think about these bad thinks .so i have no control over my penis. please help.
  apssingh on 2013-06-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Lycopodium 200 as follows and see how that affects in 15 days...

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 9 years ago

what is the meaning of 15 days. will this medicine be taken for 15 days?
apssingh 9 years ago
Three doses will be done in 2 days and then you should wait and watch.
kadwa 9 years ago
sir ,
my anus is breaked and stretched and the anus ring became larger i feels embarass when i sit, because i feels my buttock,s skin clash to each other buttock and i feels pain in the right side near the naval that goes to the tip of the penis and some time feels in the pubic area from where the penis start and i also have the problem of hernia and feels heartbeat in the stomach.

please help sir,
apssingh 9 years ago
Have you taken the remedy as suggested?
kadwa 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.