Zady, please help with benign breast tumorHello Dr Zady,
1. ID: Kashmira
2. Age: 24 years
3. Sex: FeMale
4. Single/Married: Married having 3 years old Baby(Stop Breast Feeding).
5. Weight: 60 Kgs
6. Height: 5ft 3 inches (157cm)
7. Country: Ranchi, Jharkhand India.
8. climate: Summer, Rainy, Winter
1. Describe your main suffering?
(a)Right Breast shows a solid encapsulated mass present.
(b) Bilateral Polycystic Ovaries in abdomen.
SONOMAMMOGRAPHY done on 06/06/2013 for complaint (a).
Right breast shows a solid encapsulated mass of size 15X12X8mm at 10o'clock position; adjacent to nipple(about 8mm from int.os). This mass lesion is well defined and of uniformly hypoechoic echopattern with no ovious vascularity. No calcification present.
Both breast otherwise shows normal soft tissue echopattern.
No micro or macro calcification seen.
No duct dilatation present.
No skin oedema, thickning or puckering present.
Normal nipple. Subareolar region is normal.
Axilla are clear, no lymphadenopathy seen.
IMPRESSION- Right breast mass lesion resembling - Fibroadenoma seen.
end of report a.
ULTRASOUND of WHOLE ABDOMEN done on 14/03/2013 for complaint (b).
Ovaries - Enlarged with multiple tiny follicles arranged around the central stroma. Feature suggests it to be polycystic ovaries.
R.O.-37X30X23mm of volume 14cc.
L.O.-40X27X20mm of volume 12cc.
and Liver, G.B., C.B.D., PANCREAS, SPLEEN, VESSELS, KIDNEYS, URETERS, UB, UTERUS, FREE FLUID, L.NODE, INTESTINE are Normal
IMPRESSION - Bilateral Polycystic Ovaries.
Other scan organs are normal.
2.What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Ans: fell Tiredness, restlessness, and sometime headech in crowd or travelling, pain in both legs in night.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Ans: Fearness, sometimes whole breast or Fibroadenoma area
doing mild pain, felling uncomfortable and Tiredness for complaint (a).
: Sometimes Pain in whole stomach or sometimes pain in
appendicitis area for complaint (b).
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Ans: Mentally disturb, Irritability and Tiredness.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Ans: 1.5 Months for complaint (a)
: 3 Months for complaint (b)
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Ans: Maximum in night while sleeping.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and
which are those which ameliorate the same?
Ans: Not such any thing to determine aggravate or ameliorate in this case.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Ans: No Changes.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Ans: Humid or Rainy Day.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody- to Some extent.
Arrogant - No
Agreeable Changeable - Yes
Nervous - Yes
Easily offended - Yes
Arguing - Yes
Irritating - Yes
Lazy - No
Anger - Very High
I am doing all work for every family member so they satisfied me and i am very happy. but when i am ill i thought all the people asked me and give relaxastion if they donot then i anger with all.
If someone heart me and when i anger then i clam down in one or twice a day.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Ans: I feel amazing during thunder storms. I like to sit out front and just experience the mix of the cold and warm air in the wind, the smell of water in the sky, and watch the lightning. I get really relaxed and in the back of my mind I am happy for some reason.
-Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
-Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Ans: Normal Behaviour.
-Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting,
causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
Ans: No these are or not another type of habits in me.
-How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Ans: Very Cool, Relax, cheerful in betwwen my family,
Children, Friends and Husband.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Ans: I fear about my health. and i don't dream of any situation repeatedly.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Ans: I like bitter and spicy vegetable. Though I do not like sweets, I like them a lot.
i like fried foods, spicy, oily foods.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Ans: I don't feel thirsty. Drink almost 1 to 1.5 Lts water every day.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Ans: Normal. At times, I feel hungry more then normal.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Ans: I sweat a lot in exposure to heat or while work in summer sesion. Usually I sweat normal.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Ans:Urine : culture is normal tasted one month before.
Stool : Normal
sputum, Saliva: Normal.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Ans: I take about 7-8 hours of sleep everyday normal.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Ans:I am doing all work for every family member so they satisfied me and i am very happy. but when i am ill i thought all the people asked me and give relaxation if they don't then i agner with all.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Ans: I take only Thyrox 100mg. Once Tab in morning Empty Stomach Daily for Thyriod.
(b) No any other medicine taken earlier or before having for complaint (a) and (b).
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Ans: Mother (50 Years) Having Polycyst in abdoman.
Father (60 Years) Having Sugar and Thyroid.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
my height is 5'3 inches, weight is 62 KG, fair complexon, little broad at hips, Avg figure. good looking.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Ans: My Period is always increasing (late) 5-8 days, 15th of month and end of 20th of month, right time having 5 days, during that time i feel discomfort and get irritated sometimes. Flow is Normal, colour is Red or maroon, sometimes small clots. sometime normal pain in my lower abdomen.
25. Diabetic or non-Diabetic?
Ans: Non-Diabetic, Fasting-83 mg/dl
26. Thyroid functioning complications: Thyroid hYPO.
T3-48 ng/dl (Normal)
T4-150 nIU/ml (Exceed)
T3-63.96 ng/dl (Normal)
T4-1.50 nIU/ml (Exceed)
TSH- >150 nIU/ml (Exceed)
TSH-3.70 nIU/ml (Normal while taking medicine)
27. Desire sweets/sour/salt : Sour and salt.
28. Tongue and Taste
Ans: Toung Clear, Taste is Good
29. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)?
Ans: 120/80 Normal
30. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
Ans: I am Housewife.
31. Location of the disease?
: Right breast mass lesion resembling - Fibroadenoma Seen for complaint (a).
: Bilateral Polycystic Ovaries for complaint (b).
32. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body).
: Only Right Breast for complaint (a).
: Pain Right side appendix area for complaint (b)
33. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
34. Do you have digestion problem? Explain in details.
Ans : Yes, I have Sometimes digestion problem when taking
Antibiotic Allopathic medicine. mostly Gastric Problem in evening.
35. Do you exercise daily? Or any other physical activity.
Ans: I don't do exercise.
36. Please give details about your food intake (breakfast-lunch-dinner)?
Breakfast (9 am): Chapati with tea or milk or vegitable.
Lunch (1 pm): Rice, Vegetables Dals don't like very much.
Evening tea (4 pm): tea and 4-5 Biscuits or some snakes.
Dinner (8-30 pm): 4 Chapati, vegetables or Rice.
[message edited by Kashmira on Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:26:53 BST]
Kashmira on 2013-06-11
I really do appreciate all of your comments, thank you taking the time to give me good advice.
I am waiting for your early reply.
Kashmira 8 years ago
Since when you have been feeling tiredness and fatigue?
What were the issues you were facing in life before the discovery of (a) and (b)?
Very high anger - since when? What are the contributing causes?
How do you feel restlessness? are you moving your feet regularly or you just feel restlessness inside?
Are u sighing a lot?
[message edited by Zady101 on Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:25:31 BST]
♡ Zady101 8 years ago
In Morning after finished my Housework, after that in night when go to sleep.
Feeling Pain (like pin inserted) in appendicitis area and sometimes in mid of abdomen for (b)
When press my breast it feels a small like glass ball particle in mid of behind nipple and it pains for (a)
Anger mood is from childhood. if anyone doesn't take care of my said. But no harm anything.
I continue normal moving regularly not freezing.
No i take normal sighing.
Kashmira 8 years ago
Since when do you have thyroid?
[message edited by Zady101 on Fri, 14 Jun 2013 00:16:51 BST]
♡ Zady101 8 years ago
Sometimes Pain in whole stomach or sometimes pain in
appendicitis area for complaint (b).
I fell just hardness and sometimes mild pain in like small glass ball Fibroadenoma for complaint (a).
Thyroid was detectable in This year March 2013.
I am taking Thyrox 100mg Regular in empty stomach. now it is in under control while taking medicine.
Waiting for reply
Kashmira 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.