≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Concerned about my weight

Hi, I didn't know if this was the right place to ask but I'm concerned about me being underweight.

I am about 170cm and weigh 59kg. I am very skinny... the rest of my family is similar but not as skinny as me. It gets kinda depressing sometimes because I think to myself chicks won't be interested in skinny guys etc and I feel insecure about taking my shirt off. My parents keep telling me it's genetic and that I will fill out in my early 20's (I'm currently 17). I worked out my body mass index once, I can't remember what I got, might have been something like 18 but it was lower than average.

Is there anything I could do about this? I even tried weight training for about a year but it didn't really make a difference. I would do anything to have a normal average build.
  Dmorgan on 2005-09-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Be grateful - most people have the opposite problem and are overweight.

But in both cases one is talking about the metabolism which in your case is too rapid -- but in others its too slow.

There is a chick for everyone . What is important is not what is outside -- but what is INSIDE.

Having said all that there are one or two emedies that CAN help, but no guarantee.

Try the 6x potency in either

Kali Iod.

twice a day for three weeks then stop and wait 3 more weeks to judge result.
walkin last decade
Ok thanks. So is it certain that my metabolism rate is too quick? Will thoses remedies help slow it down?
Dmorgan last decade
nothing is guaranteed - but yes.
walkin last decade

You can also try Lycopodium 30C.
Tommys last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.