Need help with 30 years of serious digestive problemsI am a male a little over 50 years old. Here is my questionnaire. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Constipation with bowel pain and trapped gas. My stool is not hard generally, occassionally dry. I go through periods of time where my bowels just have no urge. I rarely have diahrea. My pain occurs most of the time when I have trapped gas. The pain is generally right sided. I do regularly have bloating along the upper abdomen that causes some discomfort. There are times I feel like I have a band across my stomach squeezing very hard.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have some pain in left hip. I suffer from dry flakey skin with the scalp the worst. It is very thick most of the time. I get severe headaches at times when my bowels have the feeling of a band being tightened on my bowels. My urine is cloudy. I have a white coating on my tongue most of the time. Feel chilly much of time, much worse in cold weather. takes forever to warm. I have a weak memory. I have TMJ symptoms and some hearing loss in left ear that may be due to TMJ.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I become irritable and withdrawn.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Severe headache such I don't want to live. Head feels like it will burst. Many times abdomen is feeled compressed like in vice.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
About 30 years ago for 1st symptoms. They have progressive;y worsened. I had a spinal injury 40 years ago that required manys medications including antibiotics. Had reflux to start, then ulcer and over time worse constipation.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Tend to get worse as day progresses although not always true.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Lying on right side helps right side pain some. Lying on left aggravates. Some ingredients of food aggravate although have not identified. Chocolate is big issue.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I feel like I do better when outside in warmth. My home has many electronics and so did works. Seems to aggravate. Sunny, warm weather reduces flaky skin.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Warm weather am better, cold weather makes general discomfort worse.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am anxious and easily irritated. I hate waiting for anything and very dilligent in being punctual. Feeling of inferiority with terrible body image. I am an intense individual. My focus is so intense at times I do not notice others. I am easily offended and dwell on my mistakes for many years.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
My skin becomes itchy and flaking of skin increases particularly on scalp.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Occassionally to noise and more often to smell.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Always checking skin in mirror for flaking, picking it off. I occassionally call my self names.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
My wife and child are why I exist. I deeply love them. I obsess about their and my health issues.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Family dying is my obsession. No repetitive dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave chocolate. Hate cold peas .
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Excessive, drink almost exclusively tepid water.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Varies depending on constipation
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Less than normal due to spinal cord injury.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Usuall soft, normal color but can go a week or more without evacuation.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep on left & right sides. Adequate sleep.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Very sporadic due to health.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Can't think of anything.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Took many antibiotics, nerve drugs and pain meds years ago. Antibiotics seemed to start gastric distress issues. Have not taken any allopathic for more than 7 years.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Grandmother with bowel canc and several other members with digestive complaints.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Terrible body image, about 5'10' with slender build. Fair skin.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic indicidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
I had a diving accident 40 years ago causing partial paralysis. Although I had many inferiority complexes prior that made it much worse. My wife and I lost a child late in pregnancy which was devestating for a couple years of my life.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
I tend to run away and not face my problems. I have moved to leave my problems behind. I never feel like I truly have a home.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
My father was a lazy person who was an alcoholic. I grew up poor and vow every day of my life to be a better father and provider. I spend a great deal of effort earning funds so my family will not feel the embarrassment of poverty. I obsess about having enough money every day even though i am relatively financially secure.
[message edited by baddiver on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:55:59 BST]
[message edited by baddiver on Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:04:17 BST]
baddiver on 2013-06-12
You will hopefully discover that my therapy aka 'Joepathy' will help you within the hour after you have taken your first dose after a meal.
The remedies you will order are as follows:
Nat Phos 6x dose 3-4 tablets taken immediately after each of 2 meals
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.
Please observe the following simple rules:
Do not eat large meals. Eat small meals but more often if you feel hungry. Do not drink more that a few sips of water after your meals. This is to prevent the further dilution of your gastric juice which can then reflux into your Esophagus which results in GERD.
It is important that you do not go to bed for at least 2 hours after dinner as food will take about this time to digest and it is best to stay awake and upright to enable your food to digest before going to bed.
No fatty food, alcohol, coffee, preserved meats like sausages, ham, bacon as they contain Saltpeter which will antidote the remedies listed immediately.
If you suffer from a stomach ache or you feel your stomach puffing up before a meal during the day between meals, this is usually due to hunger pains, caused by your gastric juices attacking the inner lining and the wall of your stomach. The simple remedy is to eat some food like a biscuit or a banana between meals to keep the gastric juice away from digesting the stomach wall which results in a stomach ache which in some cases can be acute.
You must drink at least 3 liters of liquids, preferably water daily and you must also exercise for at least half hour daily. It is important to sweat it out as this is all part of my therapy to overcome GERD.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in a 5ml Liquid Alcohol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before sipping a capful of the bottle twice daily.
It is understood that the patient will stop all other drugs which s/he may be taking for this ailment.
Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.
♡ Joe De Livera 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.