baby digestive issuesI have a four month old breastfed daughter who has had digestive issues since two weeks old. Originally thought to be caused by food allergies, and the vomiting seems to have improved since I took some things out of my diet and the mucus in her stool has decreased, but its still not 100 percent better. Latley however, the baby refuses to eat unless she is asleep. She frequently spits up small amounts. I am wondering if the reason she is refusing to eat is because of reflux. I her mother have been suffering from heartburn for the past two years, which I have not been able to find a remedy for. Im wondering if since im breastfeeding my digestive issue is being passed on through her. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2girlsmom on 2013-06-20
2girlsmom 7 years ago
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
Your remedy may also help your baby through you.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
The remedy that has proved to be very effective for Baby GERD is:
Nat Phos 6x dose half tablet dissolved in milk given immediately after a feed. If you discover that baby does not respond to the half tablet you can increase the dosage to a full tablet given after every feed but not to exceed 5 tablets in 24 hours.
It is essential that you burp baby immediately after each feed.
You will avoid eating all food that can cause any distress to baby.You must know that they are passed on to baby through your breast milk.
You (the mother) will take Nat Phos 6x dose 2 tablets after each of 3 meals daily and Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily. The idea is that your milk will pass the effect to baby. You may like to know that this remedy will also help to reduce your weight by 1kg per week very safely.
Report progress in 24 hours and as often as you wish on this thread .
♡ Joe De Livera 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.