Warts on neck and chest since 2 yearsHello doctors,
I am having one wart on my neck left side and one wart on my chest left only since 2 years. Its brown in color and looks like a cauliflower.
Please find all the details below.
6. Height .
=> India, Mumbai
9. List of your complaints
=> Lower back pain left side only
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
=> 2 years
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
=> sweets and salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
=> Warts on left side of my neck and chest
17. How do you feel?
=> It doesn't look good when I wear a T-shirt and my neck is open and visible to others
20. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
=> No medicine taken for this purpose
21. Family Background
=> Father is diabetic .. but I am not
21. Educational Qualifications of the patient
=> Computer Engineer
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
=> Software programming
23. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
=> I like Non-veg food more than the veg food
24. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
=> Normally I am in hurry of completing my task whatsoever it is. Little bit impatient ... but cool.
25. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
=> Not applicable
26 Location of the disease
=> left side neck and chest
27. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
=> Left only
28. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
imtiyaz.ansari on 2013-06-20
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.