Eyelid rash descending to neckA rash broke out on my left eyelid about a week ago. It was red dots like measles and was only itchy. Then it went to chin and around mouth but not above mouth and was rough feeling. Then it went to right eyelid and later around eyelids, forehead, and down the sides of my face but not nose
Later it went into my neck and latest it is stinging, burning and swelling. Eyes don't open all the way. Left is worse then right. The spots are raised and are the size of small round seeds and began to merge into a more solid red everywhere. It is hot like a fever but I don't have a fever.
I tried sulphur 30c, natrum mur and arsenicum but only had 6c in the latter. I have been holding a paper with arsenicum 30c written on it and it does feel better but I don't want to take it if it is the wrong remedy.
Icing helps where heat makes it worse. I sleep without problem all night. Washing makes it more red. Strangely, eating makes it worse because it pulls at the dry tawt skin.
I also got a wart looking bump on the lower center part of my left eyelid yesterday.
I have anxiety about the future, nodules on finger knuckles and trigger thumbs bent backwards. My fingers are weak to grasp small items. My fingers and big toes twist somewhat and i have hammertoes.
I also had bunion surgery on the inside of my right foot on the ball. i had rheumatic fever as a young girl and have lots of saliva when I brush my teeth if that helps. Generally I shiver from drafts on neck and back but cold air makes my face condition feel better under a ceiling fan.
I tend to drink smells amounts of water throughout the day. I wake thirsty and my lips are generally dry.
Generally my skin is sensitive and my eyelids get tiny horizontal cuts in them. I am in my 70's and am generally in great health except for arthritis and occasional upset stomach.
Have been taking Mag Carb and Calc Carb successfully for some time. Natrum Mur on occasion. I lost my homeopath years ago.
Any assistance will be appreciated.
Betty A on 2013-06-21
Marital Status _________________________________
(If married How Long)
Peculiarity (As to form, Appearance, size)
1 Let modesty not prevent a full statement.
2. The success of the prescription depends largely upon your ability to describe your symptoms
3. Whatever is not as it should be is a symptom and must be recorded.
4 Check out these undermentioned threads for describing your symptoms.
Please answer the following questions
SLEEP AND DREAMS)
- State when and under what circumstances you are abnormally drowsy or sleepy?
- State when and under what circumstances you have yawning is it painful or spasmodic?
- State all troubles of symptoms occurring before, during or after sleep of just when falling to sleep?
- State all troubles that come on when you awaken and how you awaken, what awakens you during the night?
- Are you a sound, deep or a light sleeper?
- What causes the sleeplessness?
- When and under what circumstance are you sleepless?
- What seems to keep you awake when first going to bed or when awaken during night?
- Do you awaken often during the night?
- Is the sleep restful and refreshing?
- How do you feel when first awaking and on first arising in the morning?
- Do you take a nap or sleep during day?
- Are you easy or hard to awaken?
- Do you sleep quietly or toss or roll about in bed during sleep?
- Do you like to sleep with the head high or low?
- Do you have night mares? Describe of what?
- Do you snore loudly?
- Do you moan, scream or make other noise during sleep?
- Have you grating or grinding of teeth during sleep?
- Do you dream much? Do you remember them?
- Do the dream trouble you after waking?
- In what part of night do you dream?
- Do you dream the same dream over the same night or later?
- Are the dreams confused, pleasant, horrible, frightful, disgusting, disagreeable, vexation, vivid?
- Do you dream of accidents, animals, cats, dogs, blood, business, church, death corpses, dancing, danger, drinking, drowing, eating, falling, fire, flying, fruits, ghosts, horses, houses, being hungry, lighting, misfortunes, money, murder, of people, robberies, sexual pleasure, shooting, sickness, snakes etc.
- Do you have day dreaming?
♡ anuj srivastava last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.