≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Male Chloasma or Melasma 9Male chloasma or melasma 16


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Melasma [Male]


After using topical treatment 3 years ago, that contained oestrogen, i've been left with melasma on my cheeks and forehead. I've tried treating it with various creams but have had no improvement. If anyone can help me with a homeopathic remedy and dosage I would be extremely grateful!!!

  Grufti on 2013-06-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Pulsatilla Nig 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 6 years ago
Thank you for the response. As you do not ship to the UK, would Nelsons Clikpak Pulsatilla 30c be an okay product?

Kind regards
Grufti 6 years ago
Yes, it is okay. You may take it instead of Pulsatilla 200. Other instructions on dosing remain same.
kadwa 6 years ago

Ainsworths homeopathic pharmacy,
and Helios Homeopathic pharmacy
are in the Uk and have online ordering
and have huge remedy selections.
simone717 6 years ago
Hello, did you get results with Homeopathy? How did you find it?

Have you tried natural treatments for melasma, I hear they are good too.


Melasma Relief
Melasma Relief 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.