≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

how to recover from over -masturbation side effects after quitting it? 65


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

how to recover from over -masturbation side effects after quitting it?

i am 24 years old,weight is just 47kg.i am masturbating since 14 years of age.
Below are my problems
I lost all my hope and confidence as i am so weak and personality is down.i feel like suicide sometimes.i am not able to concentrtae on work,i used to forget things.i cant perform well under pressure.used to ejaculate so early when masturbate.urination is yellowish and heat sensation in it.as i am underweight my frnz tease me and i felt to suicide,tried herbs like shilajeet,aswagandha but dont have any positive effects.i have lost desired for food and appetite is completely lost,i dont find any food tasty.

I am currently taking staphysagria 200,Agnus castus 30& china 30 from 1 month,as prescribed by Dr.Mohla on this forum.but did not seen any improvement.
  sk7904 on 2013-06-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Staphysagaria 1000 weekly dose along with china 30 .pl report .
akshaymohl 8 years ago
Sir i have staphysagria 200 left, i shuld throw it or it can work as staphy 1000
sk7904 8 years ago

plz help me, i am not gaining confidence, i always thinks negative and used to forget things nor have any benefit from the medicine suggested by you earlier...plz reply
sk7904 8 years ago
Lycopodium 1M one dose dally for evening time for three days staphysagari 1000 weekly dose No other med
akshaymohl 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.