bartholyn cystHello Dr.
(1) I am having a bartholyn cyst since 4 months.
(2) Right now I have no pain.
(3) The cyst seems to be of a grape size.
(4)I have no fever or any other problem regarding it.
(5)I have not taken any medicine yet.
Please suggest me what should I do for it to avoid surgery.
waiting for your reply.
shalini2013 on 2013-06-29
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
1.i am suffering from a bartholyn cyst since 4 months.
symptoms: grape size cyst under right labia.this is for the first time that I got this cyst. I am not having any pain or any other problem in it till now.i am not having any fever.
2.i had two ceasarean for both deliveries ,that was fine.my daughters,elder one is 4years old and the younger one is 1 and a half years old.
in feb 2013 I had a DNC and it seems that before DNC the cyst formation was already started but I got to know one month later when its size little increased.
3.actually I am afraid of surgeries. I get panic just by the name of surgery.
4.i feel very depressed and want to come out of it as soon as possible.
5.the cyst was started around third week of feb'2013.it is not connected to any past event or disease.
6.i am not in that condition(worst)I am only worried of my cyst to get rid of it without surgery.
8.no I don't think so.
9.I feel better in hot weather and dry weather as it is comfortable to live in.
10.i am mild and sometimes moody. i get nervous and I am quiet but argue where necessary.
-.i feel excited.
-.yes,especially to sunlight as I have a week eyesight and I wear glasses.
-I feel great about my husband,family,children and friends.
11.yes,i often dream of a lion or tiger and I am running to escape.this dream I see repeatedly in a different location or manner.and I fear in my running car when I sit in front.
12.i crave for Chinese food and selected spicy food.i have no aversion.
15.milk may be as I don't feel good after taking it.
17.not very good,sometimes constipated ,sometimes clear.
18.i sleep well but little interrupted as my daughter is too young.
[message edited by shalini2013 on Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:27:34 BST]
shalini2013 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.