Pimples issueHi, I have read a few other topics and have seen that in some cases, the below questionaire is given in order to be filled up.
Patient ID or Trevor : Sex: Male Age: 32
Height : 1,71m Weight : 68kgs Country :Malta, Europe
1. Describe your main suffering?
A)Main disorder is frequent pimples (a couple new each day) around the mouth area (chin, side of chin, moustache area). Mainly in beard area.
Pimples always have a white pus-filled head and most of the times red-inflamed underneath, but not always.
Also I have very frequent flaking in same area. Small white flakes mainly especially where a pimple is drying up or sometimes before a new pimple shows up.
Also feel a cob-web feeling in same area which makes area very itchy.
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
A)No other real symptom I remember. Only some constipation.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
A)Symptom makes me want to hide my face from people. Even though its not severe like many other cases and most of the time they are not very visible, the fact that
I know its there make me very uncomfortable.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
A)Almost depressed, very ashamed and aware of condition.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
A)It started about 3 years ago. Before I barely ever had any pimples. Cannot really connect this with anything else.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
A)No time in particular. When I am surrounded by people I feel worst.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
A)Probably some type of foods aggravate condition, like refined sugars & fried food. I try to avoid such foods.
Cant really say what ameliorate condition.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
A)I dont think. I have changed places & work these past 3 years but condition is still the same.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
A)Usually better in hot weather, but very slight differences.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
A)I am mildly moody, quite aggreable in nature and quiet. Usually Im rather shy and it takes quite some time for me to make friends. Its extremely rare for me to open up completely with someone. Only my fiancé (weve been together for 11 years) has had this privilege. I usually hide my inner feelings as I dont like to bother anyone with them. I am also quite lazy usually.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
A)I love thunderstorms.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
A)Not particularly, though everyone loves having someone caring for him.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
A)I hate noise and prefer dark places.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
A)My eyes sometimes weep for nothing. Its an allergy.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
A)I deeply love anyone I care for. On the other hand I am not much concerned about anyone else.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
A)I think by biggest fear is that of losing the people I love. I rarely remember my dreams.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
A)I love pizzas, Indian cuisine & Italian cuisine, but I try to keep a healthy diet. I cant digest fish & sea food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
A)Normal I suppose. I try to always drink 2L of water each day.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
A)Normally items containing pastry. But nothing particular.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
A) Normal sweating. I sweat most from head and trunk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
A)Bowel movement is not very frequent. I try to eat more fibre and most of the time I have a bowel movement at least once every 48hrs. Stool type is usually solid (not sure how this needs to be described)
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
A)I dont sleep much. Usually 6-7hrs a day during the week. I little more on weekends. I sleep on my stomach mainly, face sideways, hand underneath pillow.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
A)Difficult question. I have a girlfriend and I have a sexual relationship with her.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
A)I feel different because of this issue. I feel like Im the only one to have it. Other than that, Im just a very normal person.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
A)In terms of drug medications, I have been given antibiotics. They work very well when taking them, but problems comes back once you have to stop them.
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
A)I work in an office.
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
A)Mainly both my parents suffer from glaucoma. My grandmother died of tumor when I was very little. Nothing else I am aware of.
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
A)I am 1,71m tall, 68kgs, well built though I have some fat lower stomach & chest. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, relatively fair complexion.
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
A) Don't have.
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
A) Not applicable for me.
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention.
No special point.
A)Guess I have written pretty much everything about me. I can mention that living on a small island like mine, there are no homeopathy treatments or products. This is quite unheard of here, so I cannot visit a homeopathy specialist.
Lomba on 2013-07-03
Would greatly appreciate your kind recommendation. It's quite urgent.
Many thanks in advance.
Lomba 9 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
thanks for your reply. So this means I should stop taking them after 15 days?
Also had forgot to mention that I take some supplements. Mainly probiotics to help my gut flora & zinc supplements. Can I keep taking these while taking the graphites 200?
Lomba 9 years ago
Also I drink decaff coffee, is this ok? And should I avoid coffe,garlic/onions for all 15 days or just day 1 & 2?
Lomba 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.