Vaginal itching with yellow dischargeDear sir,
I am having vaginal itching with yellow discharge.
Currently I am applying Calendula ointment
and taking Keroste 30
but its not helping me much.
I am suffering this post my periods around 10-15days now..
Lveerubh on 2013-07-05
- How is your memory?
- For what is it poor?
- At what time is it poor?
- Do you remember what you read?
- Do you read with interest and pleasure?
- Can you apply you mind easily?
- In what way is your disposition changed during sickness?
- Are you mild, easy, gloomy, hopeless, obstinate, irritable, snappish, petulant, real ugly or sullen, cheerful, happy or in what way is the disposition affected?
Do you answer the questions of others promptly or slowly?
Do you comprehend easily?
Do you have anxiety, apprehension of the future, aversion to people, company or things, bashful, desire for company or solitude; desire for death; confusion of mind, delirium, discontent, disgust, dread of future; of people, of animal or things, any peculiar feeling, mind full of crowding ideas, ill humour, impatience, indecision, indifference, jealousy, too easily exited to tears or laughter,
laziness, loquacity, disappointed love, melancholy, easy to be offended, feel like quarrelling, sadness; scolding, screaming, sighing, taciturnity (silent mood), persistent thoughts, or crowding of ideas aversion to work, play or anything else?
How does the future look to you?
Have you any delusions of any kind, or do you imagine you see things that have no existence, that you family has turned against you, that a man is under the bed or in the house, that someone is following or hounding you, that you are rich or poor, or will die in the poor house, hear voices or that you are called or anything else in this line?
(Note: - Be very careful to give all these symptoms fully as they are very important. The questions and languages here used are merely suggestive, being intended to lead you to give all you symptoms. The whole of this questionnaire is merely suggestive & it is not intended that the patient be restricted to the language or symptoms of this questionnaire. Give your case in your own language carefully and cully making on endeavour to make it as exhaustive as possible by including all the freak symptoms also).
(Note: - Sensations are also important and should be especially noticed. For sensations of pain, of all kind see section 5. The special sensations may occur in any part of the body, or internally or in the head or extremities. Give the sensations in your own language to express it. No matter how simple or even ludicrous, it is necessary to give it.)
Examples: - It may be like a mouse or bug crawling; like wind blowing into the ears or eyes; as if someone was pulling a hair; as of a blow on the back ; as if the year was grasped by an iron hand ; as if claws were grasping the bowels; as of a splinter in the throat or flesh like a string of thread on the tongue or in the throat; as if joint were dislocated; as of a band or cord around the head; as though you had a cap on or hat; as a plug in the ears or some other place; as if another person lies along side of him, or that one limb is double; as if abdominal muscles were pushed out by arm of a child ;
as if boiling lead were pushing through rectum ; as if anus would fly to pieces during stool ; as if moisture, or a drop were running through the urethra; as if legs were made of wood.
(Note: - These are merely illustrations, a few which have occurred to other person, and are given that you may understand what is meant by sensations. Always give the locations as well of the sensations.)
BETTER OR WORSE
(Note 1 :- This section refers to each disease, each sickness and to every symptom. No matter what the trouble may be it is necessary to be refer to this section. Be sure that the aggravation or amelioration you notice is from the course given.)
(Note 2 :- The time of an aggravation or amelioration refers to the year, the month, the week, the day, the night, or the hour.)
- State at what time your troubles or any single symptoms, is made better or worse.
- State what season of the year, what time in the month, whether the phases of the moon cause either, what part of the week, what hour of the day or night the trouble or single symptom comes on or is made better or worse.
- Is there any position which you may assume that causes a particular trouble or any single symptom to be better or worse? It may be when you first lie down; or after lying down awhile or rising after sitting or on sitting after standing, walking; walking much; walking in the house or in the open air, or in the cold air ; or at night; running, running rapidly or slowly; when stooping over, after
stopping, or on rising from stooping; leaveing the head backwards, forwards; to one side or leaning the head on the table or the hand; lying with head high or low; lying in some particular position ; crawling on the hand + knees or some other or many possible positions.
- Does anything cause the trouble or a single symptom to be better or worse ? It may be reading ,writing , music ascending or descending the stirs or a hill, biting the teeth together ,blowing the nose , before or after one of the meals, breathing, breathing deeply, when chewing food, when eating or drinking, closing or opening the eyes , looking up, down or sideways, from heat, cold, from warm or cold air heat of stove or sun, dry or moist air going into the air or going into the warm, sunlight or lamplight from excitement, fight, grief, grief, sorrow fasting, some kind of food or drink
motion or quiet, when nose is discharging or is dry, from gratification of passions , scratching, rubbing, beginning of sleep, during a storm, thunder storm, snow storm, swallowing food, drinking of saliva, talking, singing, hearing other talk or sing, music touch, turning over in bed, covering up or uncovering, wet dry, windy or cloudy weather.
(Note 3:- The above is given to impress on the mind the great importance of noticing what may seem to be little things.)
( Note:- Give the exact location on the head, body arms, legs feets etc.: right side or left side: make this location as minute as you can.)
- State whether the pain remains in one place, or whether it changes place: if moving or changing place state just how and to what place it goes.
- State now the pain makes you feel: the effect on you, how you ac during the pain?
- Is there anything, any act, any portion, any part of the day or night application of cold or warm water, or dry heat or cold, any change in the weather, cold or warm air, or any other circumstances that cause the pain to be easier or worse, or remove it entirely? (See section 4)
- Is there any change in the appearance or feeling on the skin, clash, or bone after the pain leaves?
- What is general feeling after the pain leaves?
- How does the pain come; slowly or quickly?
- What seems to cause it to leave?
- What kind of pain is it?
- What does it seem like to your feeling or imagination? (Note PS-This is very important as there are various kinds of pains, such as cutting, boring, digging, bruised, sore, aching, biting, burning, cramp like, dull, drawing, gnawing pressing, pricking, pulsative, stitching, shooting, tearing, violent, wondering, as from ulceration, as from excoriation. Express the sensations of pain in your own language-just as it feels to you.
- How much of the time do you have the pain?
- When is it likely to come?
- When are you likely to be free from it?
- Is there any sore eruption or swelling at the seat of the pain?
- Any change in the colour of the place or in the usual appearance of the skin?
- Mention anything else about the pain that occurs to you, especially anything that appears to be unusual/singular
DISCHARGES OF ALL KINDS
(Note: - This refers to discharge from open sores, boils, fistulas, ulcers etc from the eyes, nose, ears, private parts, lungs and skin etc. Give the quantity and the time or condition under which the quantity varies.
- It is thin or thick, stringy, clotted like jelly, white of an egg, gruel, water etc? (Give the consistency)
- What does it look like, the colour and the time or condition when the appearance varies? (The appearance)
- The odour, what it reminds you of; whether the odour varies and the circumstances of variation?
- Whether it makes the parts sore, and in what way; whether the discharge has any effect on you feelings or strength; how long it has continued; whether the discharge comes and goes, and the time and circumstances of this variation. Whether it is sticky, forms a scab, etc? Mention anything else that you maMOUTH AND TONGUE
- State whether the trouble is with tongue or mouth, and what part of mouth. Sores? Give the location, colour and size of the sores. Whether depressed or elevated.
- For pain in the sores, see section 5 and report.
- Is mouth or tongue dry or moist? Much or little saliva? Character, colour, appearance and
Any peculiarity of the saliva?
- Thirst - Is the breath bad or foul? When does foul breath occur and what is it like?
- Any bad taste? When does it occur and what is it like?
- Any peculiar taste?
- Any peculiar sensation? See Section3.
- Is the tongue moist or dry.?
- What is the coating on the tongue, its colour & appearance? What part of the tongue is coated? Is there any peculiarity about the coating?
- How are the edges of the tongue? How is the lip? How is the back part?
- Does the tongue show imprint of the teeth? Can you put it out of the mouth easily? When putting it turn to one side or tremble?
- Any swelling or soreness under the tongue?
- Give direction of any cracks or fissure on the tongue?
(URINE AND URINATION)
- Note: - The bladder is situated behind and extends a little above the bone in the middle lower abdomen.
- If painful describe - Describe any feeling or sensation as in section 3.
- Have you ever had a blow or injury in this region?
- Have you ever retained urine too long or till it became painful. How many times?
- Any swelling or distension?
- Is it hot or inflamed?
- Any soreness or tenderness?
- Any bearing down pressure?
- Any sense of weakness?
- Any sense of uneasiness?
- Describe any trouble, pain or sensation in the uretha (the canal through which the urine passes)
- Describe any discharge from the uretha . Note: - The kidneys are located on either side of the back bone (Spinal column) in front of and more to the upper part of the small of the back, a little above the level of the navel.
- Describe any pain, sensation or trouble in the region f kidneys .
Urination (The Act of Passing Urine)
- Does the desire to pass urine come on at any particular time, or from any known cause?
- Is there any paid with desire? Section 5 refers.
- Does the urine flow easier in any particular position or under any special circumstance?
- Do you have desire to pass urine but cannot?
- Does it flow freely in a stream, or in drops?
- Does it flow at ones or must you wait?
- Is there anything that you must do to help the flow start?
- Does it flow slowly or come in a gush?
- Is the desire urgent or you can easily wait?
- Have you involuntary urination during the day, at night, while coughing, sneezing or at any time?
- What part of the night do you wet the bed?
- Is there any dribbling or leakage?
- At what time do you have most desire to urinate?
- Do you have to get up at night? How often?
- Can you pass urine without stool or vice versa?
- Have you no desire for the pass urine?
- Have you no passage of urine and yet no uneasiness?
- Do you feel the streams when passing?
- Does you feel the streams when passing?
- Does the flow intermit, start and stop?
- Any staring to pass?
- Is the stream even or divided or it falling down perpendicular?
- Colour of urine, how is it? It is acrid (Corroding), black, bloody, brown, burning, changeable in colour, clear (Limpid, no sediment or colour) Cloudy, like coffee, cold when passed, cuticle or scum on it, dark, decomposes rapidly, decreased in greenish high coloured, hot, increased in quantity, jelly like, light coloured, milky, muddy, red, scalding, scanty, smoky, straw, coloured, suppressed, thick, turbid violet colour, watery, like whey, white yellow?
- Mention the difference when first passed and after standing?
- Do you pass gravel?
- Describe the sediments (The substance that fall to the bottom of the vessel) Very carefully as to the amount, colour, consistency, appearance, whether it varies, and other facts that you may notice.
- Does the sediment adhere lightly to the vessel? What is it colour, consistency & appearance?
- Before urinations describe any trouble, paid etc that always comes on just before the flow starts? Describe as is section 5.
- Is there any burning before the flow starts? Describe locate it?
- Is there any pressure?
- Any discharge other than urine?
(PS: - be as explicit as you can to these troubles)
- Describe every trouble that accompanies the flow, or that comes on during the flow. Describe pain as in - Describe the burning minutely and locate it?
- Give the peculiar sensations as in section 3. Do you have any chill, chilliness, any discharge other than the urine, faint feeling, pain anywhere, shuddering etc?
- After urinations the same as above?
At what age did you have your first menses?
- Had you any trouble before or during the first period?
- Have you, at any time, had you menses stopped or decreased by getting feet wet, from a general wetting, from cold, fright weakness, sickness or any other cause?
- Have menses been irregular or painful at /since a particular time?
- Are your menses too frequent, too seldom, delayed, regular, early, and late? If so how often do they come?
- For pain at the period describe as directed in section 5 and before, during and after, in this section?
- Do you have menses during the nursing of your child?
- Do you have the whites or nose bleed during menses?
- How long do menses last?
- Do excitement of exertion bring menses on?
- When does the flow increase, decrease or cease? Afternoon, day only, evening, lying down, morning, motion, at night only, walking? Mention only things that affect the flow?
- Character of the flow, describe the flow very carefully acrid, black, bright red, brown, changeable, clotted, lumpy, conspicuous, dark excoriating ( making parts sore) , fetid or foul ,greenish , gushing hot ( unduly so),membranous (shreds), milky, mucus,
- What is the odor?
- Is it pale, profuse, protracted (lasts two long) scanty, stingy, tenacious, thick, too thin, viscid, watery, dark clots to bright blood, etc. Give exact appearance and odor of the flow?
Before the menses
- Various troubles of the abdomen. Loss of a very great appetite. Troubles of the back. Difficulty in breathing. Troubles of the chest. Chill, chilliness, costiveness, cough, delirium, diarrhoea, ear trouble, eructation, eruptions, eye troubles, face trouble, fainting, cold feet
head troubles, headache, Leucorrhoea, pain in arms or legs, swelling, itching and soreness of the breasts, mental changes Nausea or vomiting, bleeding of nose, ovarian troubles, pain ) restlessness, sexual excitement, urinary trouble, great weakness or weakness, Describe all such troubles, and others as directed in various sections.
During Menses; - This refer to the time from the starting to the ending of the flow. Describe everything as directed The Menses: - Many of the troubles referred to above may occur after the menses. Give all the complaints carefully as above attach sheet.
Leucorrhoea (the whites ) :- Aluminous (like white of an egg ), biting, black bloody , brown, burning, clear, cold, cream like, dark, foetid or foul, like jelly, greenish, in gushes, honey colour, lumpy, mild or bland , milky, mucous, opaque, profuse purulent (mettery) ropy, scalding, scanty, smarting, causing soreness, starchy, sticky, stiffening the lines, suddenly coming & going, tenacious, thick, thin, thready, transparent, watery, white, yellow.
♡ anuj srivastava 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.