Adult Acne, Acne Marks, Moles n warts and stretch marksI have filled the questionnaire so that you have complete details about me.
I need help about the issues listed in the subject..it bothers me as I am planning to get married and I suffer from extreme consciousness about my body.
I would be so very grateful if the you could help me.
Patient ID: Sex: Female, Age: 35 Years
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I have a few but low self- body image bothers me the most. I am a very confident and outspoken person but I dont like my body myself.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
1. Acne been suffering from then since I was about 13-14 years, they have become less but I still suffer from adult acne(as per the skin specialist), I have the raised as well as indented scars on my face left from acne.
2. Moles I have moles flat as well as raised ones on my face, breasts, arms and entire body (lesser than those on the parts exposed to sun). I have got many of them medically removed, some using home remedy (the big ones left me with indent scars)
3. Birth mark A big birth mark (Lahsun) on my upper back with a raised mole (big Massa) .I cant wear low back dresses bcoz of this
4. Stretch Marks My breasts, thighs and knees are covered with stretch marks and they are from growth spurt at the time of Puberty ..I hardly got any post- delivery
5. Firm skin My entire body skin by character is loose and the same is true for my breasts, arms and legs)
6. My facial features also bother me as my lips n nose both are large and after a small accident my upper lip got deformed.
7. I have large open pores on my face.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I have a low self-body image and I feel no man is going to accept me the way I am specially about the covered parts of body. I have been married in the past and my husband didnt help the matter I sometimes think it may be because of my unattractive body that our relationship soured to an irreparable level.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?. I see no reason to live....if not for my son I wouldnt want to live .I feel I have a tough life .I earn only enough to meet our needs although I have practical support from my parents I dont think they really like me being here with them.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Most of my physical symptoms started when I was 1-14 years age .even the acne and moles started about the time but no one in the family bothered to think of a treatment as the moles were too small and the acne were teen acne and would pass with time.
Later on I tried a lot of meds but none of them worked for long.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Mornings .I feel I dont have the energy to get out of bed however many hours I may have slept. I usually stay up till late at night and over the years it has become a habit .so much that I find it hard to sleep early. I still sleep at least 7-8 hours but I dont get deep sleep.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Talking to friends, reading books makes me feel better anytime n all the time .where as having argument always makes me feel bad
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Not much, but during the menses I dont feel like eating or doing anything
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot weather I cant stand cold weather or cold wind .Even when I come out of the bathroom after bath and the fan is on, I start shivering with cold even if the weather is just normal
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am moody I cry and shout at the same time on very small matters (if the breakfast is not to my liking, I cant find something that I need), big problems I manage well , my family thinks Im arrogant, easily offended, very arguing and lazy(either extremely active or extremely lazy) At work, Im mostly just the opposite submissive, accepting, pleasing other than the fact that my tone is always aggressive and full of energy, even in the middle of night or when Im extremely sick.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Gloomy .dont like it
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
I feel people dont understand me, even when they console me it feels as if they are finding fault with me so I prefer to be left alone to cry
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Smell doesnt bother me much but cant stand loud noise gives me headache .even in a disco and I hate Bright Sun light ..even during the day I work with my doors closed and tube light
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Causeless weeping yes
I dont talk to myself....but I imagine a lot
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Not very sensitive, all relationships have a sense of duty or habit, my friends are the most important people in my life and I always help them but I dont feel their pain, same is with my family. Even for my 4 year old son .if he gets hurt I comfort him, even start crying but still dont feel attached to his pain I do everything for him but again it is a sense of duty, responsibility more than love.
I love babies and feel very happy with them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
That no one will love me and that I will have to live alone if I dont learn to let go of people and their weaknesses.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I love salty n spicy food I dont like to experiment much with my food. I dont like paneer, tofu etc dont like to experiment with my food choices.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less....hardly ever feel thirsty and my intake of water is very low at times I dont drink even 1 glass a day
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
The more I eat, the more I want For a week if I eat less than my diet also decreases .I would say about average.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Not that I am aware of .I have never taken non veg and cant stand the sight of it .although that may be because I have been raised in a vegetarian family.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Less my scalp gets sweaty very fast I have dandruff problem around the year .specially around this time of the year.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Regular but not on time stool is also but for the last 2-3 years my body rejects outside food and I have a loose motion just after eating
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I dont sleep well .I keep changing sides all night I cant sleep if there is light in my room.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No but than that doesnt bother me much....I have lived alone most of life .even when I was married sex doesnt interest me much.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? I have a personality that intimidates people .I have a very rational outlook and find hard to stand unfair behavior ( I dont understand emotional bondings well) I speak my mind ..I am tall and well curved; people take notice of me wherever I go I portray confidence to the point of unnerving people and I have been gifted with the ability to treat everyone alike from the Prime Minister to the Chaprasi People and their success do not make me conscious their looks do.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I dont remember much but I have taken thuja in the past for my moles
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
None, that I am aware of
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am tall 173 cms, with good figure, long and pretty limbs, and fair complexion. I have an attractive physical appearance despite the above listed problems I am mostly regarded as a smart person with sexy figure and attractive personality but I lack beauty .my facial features my nose and lips are out of proportion . My lips are naturally dark in color ..I have never smoked in my life
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Yes they are regular and they last 3-4 days, the flow is very less and there are blood clots in the flow from beginning till the last day.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
I suffer from lower back pain and earlier used to have abdominal pain too.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Thick bright red with clots
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Yes, there are always clots during menses
JS100778 on 2013-07-05
I am separated from my husband undergoing divorce, live in delhi(hot climate right now), weigh 72 kgs
JS100778 6 years ago
Please respond..as I am struggling with multiple problems..the urgency is also high..
Awaiting a response from the learned here.
JS100778 6 years ago
Seems like there is no hope for me...I have given all the details to my knowledge and willing to share whatever else is needed....can someone please have a look at my case too.
JS100778 4 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.