Chest congestion, Shortness of breath and dizzy head pain in summarHi there, My wife develops Chest congestion, Shortness of breath and dizzy head pain in hot and humid places especially in the summar season. She has mild blood pressure and is taking alopathic medicine for that. Pls suggest a suitable homeo remedy for her.
thanks and regards
amersown on 2013-07-07
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
1 Let modesty not prevent a full statement.
2. The success of the prescription depends largely upon your ability to describe your symptoms
3. Whatever is not as it should be is a symptom and must be recorded.
4 Check out these undermentioned threads for describing your symptoms.
Please answer the following question
in a descriptive manner after careful analysis
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
AIM IS TO CURE YOUR PERSONALITY BY FINDING OUT THE CHARACTERISTIC SYMPTOM OF THE PATIENT IN THE MEDICINE ,
THESE MEDICINES DON'T TREAT AN AILMENT SO IF YOU ARE TRUE WITH YOUR SYMPTOMS THE BEST POSSIBLE REMEDY CAN BE SELECTED SUITED TO YOUR PERSONALITY
.(COUGH AND EXPECTORATION)
- What kind of cough has you? Constant, croupy, crowing, deep dry, explosive, fatiguing, forcible, frequent, gagging, hacking, harassing, hard, harsh, hissing, hoarse, hollow, jerking, laboured, loose loud most muffled, nervous, noisy, painful, in paroxysms (spells), periodic(at certain time) racking, rapid, rattling, ringing, rough, scrapping, screeching, shaking, sharp,
short, shrill, in single coughs, spasmodic, sudden, suffocative, tearing, tickling (where?), light, tormenting, violent, wheezing, whistling?
- What causes the cough? Acids, anger, anxiety, coffee, from cold, crying, teething, while drinking, after drinking, as from Dust, While Eating, After Eating, emotions, exertion, or working, in fever, from fright, heart trouble, heat, indoors, outdoors, laughing, liver troubles, least motion, mucus in throat or lungs, music, from nausea, odours, plying the piano, running, from smoke, stooping, talking, tickling (where?) dry weather, wet weather, windy weather, from yawning, going from open air to warm room, going from warm room into open air, when thinking of it, during study, sensation of sulphur fumes, feather or what?
- When does cough come on? Afternoon, evening, forenoon, lying down, sitting up, morning, night, noon, during sleep (does it waken you), before arising in the morning, just after arising, before midnight, after midnight, early evening, when going to bed, just after going to bed, in company, when alone, during the day only at night etc.
- Where does it hurt you when you cough? How does it hurt you?
- What affect has the cough on you?
- Must you hold your, chest, stomach, throat, head etc when you cough?
- For pain while coughing see section 5?
- Expectoration: - Do you cough up anything? Describe as in section 6. What does it taste like? Can you spit it out? Does it fly out of the mouth while coughing? Does it float on water or sink? Does it vary as to colour, quantity, odour, consistency, taste, etc.?
- When do you expectorate and when not? Morning, noon, afternoon, evening forepart of night, after part of night? At what time, on arising in the morning, under any other circumstances?
♡ anuj srivastava 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.