itchy scalp and hair fallHi there,
I have a chronic hair fall problem with itching on my scalp. The itch is such that I feel that there is a abrasion on my scalp and the scalp is sensitive to touch and the feeling is that there is an infection under the scalp. But when I touch my scalp, the itching and sensitivity just vanishes away. This is coincided by a hair fall from my scalp from the same area where I have this feeling. Hair fall aggravates in the rainy season of July Aug each year. The same sensitive feeling is in my upper back throat behind Uvula. These sensitivity feelings are coincided. I am sending the attached pictures of my scalp as well.
Some detailed info is as follows:
2. Age: 49 yrs
3. Sex: Male
4. Single/Married: Married
5. weight:110 kg
6. Height . 5.10
7. country Pakistan
8. climate : Hot and humid in summar
9. List of your complaints
Itchy scalp and Hair fall
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint Since last 20-25 years
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic : Non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt : Extreme desire for sweets
No desire for salts
13. Thirst : Normal
14. Tongue and Taste : Normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine); 120/80
16. What exactly is happening?
I had started feeling itchy scalp with hair loss from my scalp. My hair has been falling and a chronic hair loss from the scalp with itchy feeling on the scalp from last 2 decades. Pls see my pictures as attached.
17. How do you feel? I feel itchy on my scalp and hair fall. My air are now very thin and weak and they fall off quickly.
18. How does this affect you? I feel socially embarrased
19. How does it feel like? It is socially embarrasing and there is feeling of itching on my scalp and hair fall
20. What comes to your mind?
This problem was sever when it started in 1986 but now it is not so itchy on my scalp but my hair are till falling.
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? It started in 1986 when in the summar season my scalp was very sensitive to touch and my hair had become weak and and thin and were falling out like anything.
22. How did that feel like? Itchy scalp and hair fall. But when I left my country and went to UK for 2 years my hair fall stopped and it started to look a thick hair growth on my scalp in the colder weather in UK.
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
In Pakistan when hair fall is there, I feel my scalp is sensitive to touch and hair fall is there.
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
Itchy scalp and hair fall leaving me balding scalp.
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
years ago I took Acid Phos Q but recently Nothing for hair fall.
26. Family Background
My father has similar pattern of hair loss on his scalp but no itching
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
I like to eat Sweets very much
I dislike saltish dishes
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
I am a hurried personality and have a lot of anger when I have to wait for some one if I have to reach somewhere in time.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Summar and humidity
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
2 photos attached.
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
Central part of scalp
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
Some small boils on scalp
Pls do ask for further info if you need and suggest a suitable remedy for hair fall.
Kindly suggest a suitable remedy to prevent my hair.
thanks and Regards
[message edited by amersown on Mon, 08 Jul 2013 10:34:01 BST]
(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)
amersown on 2013-07-07
Sudden, intense ailments from fright.
[message edited by anuj srivastava on Mon, 08 Jul 2013 02:42:56 BST]
♡ anuj srivastava 9 years ago
You are already working with Nawaz on anxiety problems. Homeopathy
treats the totality of a person, so you cannot start doing posts for
different issues- remedies will interfere with each other.
You should be asking the questions about hairfall on your other
thread with Nawaz.
♡ simone717 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.