≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

requesting for solution of problems in body growth

Respected Doctors,
I am Prakash Sukla from India(Raigarh,C.G.,India).I am 25 years old. I am unmarried. My parents decide to marry me. But I don't agree, because I fear about my SEX PROBLEM, and can't told this problem to them.I don't want to spoil a life of a girl.Till now I always use homeopathic medicine as my father is a practicenor.


1-age 25

2-height 5'4' and weight 74.I want to loose my weight increase my height

3-My penis is thin & less than 5 inch when it is erect condition.

4-Although I masturbate very rarely(once in a week) semen comes out within a minutes before getting a complete erection.

5-Even after 2 or 3 strokes of penis with soft things the semen comes out very quickly,also the quantity is very small(I think).

6-My testicles is also very thin.

7-The semen is very liquid like as water.

8-I never feel physical weakness.I have no gastric problem.

9-my belly is comparatively big.my breast also big like a 14 years girl(genetic).but i want a slim figure.

10-My urinate situation is normal.

11- I have no wet dreams.(rare,once in 1 or 2 months)

I request you to kind enough and please give me accurate medicine that my 'SEX POWER' become longer time, and my penis size become longer,thicker & stronger and the semen becomes more thicker also my body becomes slimer.

I am very anxious about this reason and can't concentrate my daily job and other works.

Please sir help me.I need a quick response from u.
Dear Doctors please help me and give me proper solutions.
I always pray for you.
  prakash64 on 2013-07-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.