≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Lycopodium Clavatum: $6.59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Lycopodium Clavatum for PE


I am a man of 29 years old. Unmarried, had lot of relationships with boys and girls since my childhood. around 10 years of my age, i started becoming physical with boys until I became 18 years old. I had physical relations with around 13 girls from 18 years of my age till now, out of that with 5 girls I had sex. In my very first sex with my 1st girlfrnd, I came to know that I am suffering from Premature Ejaculation. In 1st intercourse i couldnt survive for even 2 minutes and discharged in 5-9 strokes. I realised since then with all my girlfriends (some were vrigin and some were not) that whenever I used Condoms (secially dotted) then I could hold my ejaculation for 3-4 minutes, that too with breaks in between. however, without condom I cant hold it for even 5 strokes and I ejaculate. After lot of studies on internet and books I started taking Lycoodium Clavatum 200CH from 3 days back. I am not aware about doses but having it few drops thrice in a day.

Doctors, please help me and suggest me about the doses. and also please tell me whether this medicine will help me or not.
[message edited by saifkhaan on Wed, 10 Jul 2013 07:50:45 BST]
[message edited by saifkhaan on Wed, 10 Jul 2013 07:53:01 BST]
  saifkhaan on 2013-07-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Doctors..../Dr.Mahfooz sahab..

Dont I deserve a reply??

Istn this a disease which must be cured??

please help
saifkhaan 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.