≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Hemorrhoids - Be Gone: $10.79



Similar posts:

Painful Piles 6Dr.Pankaj Verma, Dr.Mehfooz, Dr.Sameer please help- A Chronic Case of piles/deep seated painful acne and much more 178Painful piles 34


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Urgent very painful piles


I have been suffering from external pilesfor over 10 years now. Last two days has been extremely painful for me. It is swollen and extremely painful. Passing stool is a nightmare... I was asked to take Aesculus Hip 30 , which helped first day, now it seems to have aggravated. I'm in a place where I cannot go to a doctor. Will sulphur 30 help? I have it in hand. Please help me, I'm suffering hell here.
  aachu on 2013-07-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Sulphur 30 emty stomach morning for 5 days nux vom 30 same day evening time ffor 5 days .
akshaymohl 8 years ago
Thank you Akshay mohi. Should I discontinue Aesculus hip? And will this give immediate relief... I can't sit, sleep or walk due to the pain and soreness. I get tensed even thinking of going to the toilet...
aachu 8 years ago
Also, to add I have to travel for a couple of days starting today and this has made me very vulnerable. :(
aachu 8 years ago

Wanted to add some other things that can help -

Sitz bath- put hot water in the tub up to 2 inches below navel.
sit in there for 5 minutes with knees bent. then get into
a cold tub for One minute. Repeat this cycle 2 to 3 times.

You can use witch hazel externally to help shrink the piles.

Take a tablespoon of flaxseed oil daily to avoid constipation.
If this problem is due to constipation at all you can use
one or 2 glycerine suppositories a day.
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.