≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Rhus Tox: $6.59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

rhus tox homeopathy cream 9%

I would like to talk about this in particular as I have been advised to use it on my eczema to calm the inflammation. Since using it, unawares to the fact i was allergic to poison ivy like up to 80% of the population are, my skin was blistered and red and sore and itchy.

Please if you think about using this cream, do a skin test first. It has cost me over £50 in creams and prescriptions, money from loss of earnings (as the rash was on my face and I could not go to my line of work whilst it was up) plus over £100 to see a specialist dermatologist. At the end of all this i realised that the rash is not treatable from a severe plant allergy and is self limited-so it will go when it's ready.

Would be happy to help/answer any more questions, in the mean time i would strongly suggest people who recommend the cream to also recommend an allergy test.

Best wishes

  karlystrong on 2005-09-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
A general rule of homeopathy is NEVER to apply any thing to the skin.
All problems are rooted in the depths of the body and can only be dealt with from the INSIDE outwards.
walkin last decade
I wasn't aware of this. I went to a registered one and she told me to go out and buy Rhus Tox cream from my nearest health food shop and told me this would help. God knows what would have happened to me if i'd have taken it internally. It can cause anaphylactic shock and suffoctae you if you have a severe reaction.

Just wanted to make people aware to test sensitivity as herbal things can cause just as serious a reaction if you're sensitive to it as chemicals/steroids, etc
karlystrong last decade
I read your post which is now at the bottom of the page today and if you would like to cure your eczema with a remedy that I recommend which is not often used for this ailment, please contact me again.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.