≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Constant medicine for Lipoma treatment?

HI, this is forhad, i have over 25 lipoma now, spreading on my different part's of the body and increasing day by day. while i contact with a therapeutic specialist he recommend me that it will increase with age. but it's feeling uneasy in the body. i also treat with homeopathic medicine result was not effective. by the way i read lot of thread and post in this forum regarding this issue and see different medicine are recommended for different member. so my attention to the doctor, can you tell me please is there any effective medicine that work on lipoma for all aged patient.

my history

age: 21
weight: 73
Diseases : Gastric
smoking/Alcohol: No
Lipoma in my father or mother : no
Brother : yes
origin: 3years ago.
number of lipoma now : 28
position: neck, leg, back, hand.

dear DR.
please suggest me the right medicine.

thank you
[message edited by forhad on Fri, 19 Jul 2013 21:06:24 BST]
  forhad on 2013-07-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
What homeopathic medicine you have used?
libra981 7 years ago
i don't know the name. doctor provided this and i follow his dosage. it may one year ago.
[message edited by forhad on Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:18:12 BST]
forhad 7 years ago
Explain your gastric problem as well?
libra981 7 years ago
it's not chronic, feeling while eating too much oily food. can you suggest any medicine for me.
forhad 7 years ago
Please answer the questions on this form to help in remedy choice.

Please also list All your complaints before answering the questions.

Worst problem first. When it began, What was going on at the time.

simone717 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.