≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Fatty liver, 3.5cm large, spleen marginally enlarged 6Fatty Liver 3Alcoholic Fatty Liver 1Fatty Liver Grade 3 and Renal Parenchymal Grade 1 Changes 3Suffering from fatty liver and stone kidney 12Fatty liver (None Alcholic) gallbladder removed last year. 3Gastric, Whole abdoman bloating, Fatty liver 7Help... My mother suffering from fatty liver, IBS & frequent loose motion 4fatty liver grade 2 + hemmorids+ 2 gall bladder stone 1Fatty liver , CYST IN KIDNEY,enlarge prostate 15


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Fatty Liver

dr. kadwa,
pl. suggest medicine for fatty liver for my son 37 yrs old,daily drinker, diabetic(since 1 yr)
  suba ram on 2013-07-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
What does he do after drinks. Whether he is abusive, silent, imbecile. What is his occupation? When does he drink, in the morning, afternoon, evening?
kadwa 6 years ago
dr. kadwa;
he sleeps after drinks.on rare ocassion ,he is abusive.mostly he talks why do i drink?he drinks in the evening.he works as dy.gen. manager in a private firm
suba ram 6 years ago
Please give him Nux Vomica 200 once in every 3 days and see how that affects in 15 days. He should receive 5 doses by then. The remedy may be dissolved in some water and given without his knowledge.
kadwa 6 years ago
my son aged 39 is suffering from diabetes since 18 months.he is taking sygyzium Q thrice a day.also using insulin 200 as intercurrent remedy.til now it was normal.but since 2wks level remains 176random.his mother is also suffering from diabetes.takes allopathy medicine.my son is working as an officer in aprivate mill.addicted to whisky almost daily.body normal.no more problem.no excess thirst.no fatigue.what should he take now.will any body pl.help my son?
suba ram 6 years ago
Please give him a dose of Sulphur 200 and see how that affects over 15 days. Please carry on other measures you are taking for controlling his diabetes. Diabetes is a serious condition and it should not be left uncontrolled.
kadwa 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.