Help me for my elevated uric acid and liver symptomsI have filled the queries as prescribed in this forum. Hope this will help doctors diagnose and give me proper medicines.
Patient ID: Sex: M Age: 47
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
About 10 days back, I felt severe pain in my left foot ankle joint after wake up in the morning. The pain was so unbearable that I could not walk properly to the toilet. The area swelled and reddish and there is tickling pain. After testing of blood, the Uric Acid was 8.2.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have mild hypertension. I have a low energy level. My Hemoglobin is 11.4 and I also have low vitamin D. My liver function is also not good from childhood.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I am very much tensed after this episode.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
How to get rid of disease? I generally begin to search in internet after any ailments.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
About 10 days back. No connection to past event.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Generally in the morning.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Damp weather increases pains in joints, Cant tolerate alcohol, Allopathic drug affects liver (constipation and sticky stool). Rest decreases the symptoms.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Sudden excitement and nervousness increases the symptoms.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot and dry weather. In humid weather I suffer most.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Nervous, Irritating sometimes, sometimes lazy.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
They are cooperative.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear of getting disease (somewhat hypochondriac). Sometimes, I dream about taking revenge / dream of fear / dream of dirty things around like excreta of humans and animals.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave sweets, mangoes and dont like sour foods.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Alcohol, high fatty foods. I cant digest fat.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Bowel movement is normal. Stool type is soft and sticky (sometimes). Some stools float.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Excessive. On the right side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I dont think so.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Sulphur drugs causes skin eruptions and other complications.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Hypertension, Diabetes, Urine Infection, Thyroid. I have MVP.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am brown, tall, thin with inflated belly. Body muscle is not much. Upto the age of 40, I was very thin.
susjay on 2013-07-24
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 6 years ago
susjay 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.