Jaundice with high Triglyceride and uric acidMy self M35, fair, likes sweets and non veg, drinks lot of water.
Have indirect bilurubin 2.5 and direct bilurubin 0.6.
Triglyceride level at 324, HDL 35, LDL 70 and VLDL 46.
Uric acid 9 (but no pain).
Sugar levels and pressure normal.
Have upper left abdominal pain, discomfort in chest with exertion.
Kindly suggest remedies
[message edited by snath on Tue, 06 Aug 2013 06:28:40 BST]
snath on 2013-08-06
[message edited by H/Dr.SFA on Tue, 06 Aug 2013 08:37:57 BST]
H/Dr.SFA 6 years ago
snath 6 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease or over use of any drug/medication ?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
9. Describe your general mental set up while you are sick? like do you become Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? or prefer to pass the suffering alone ?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
9. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
10. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
11. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
12. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
13. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
14. How is your bowel movement and stool type and color ? like grey, white, bright yellow etc.
15. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
16. What major diseases are running in your family?
17. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
H/Dr.SFA 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.