My child has frequent coughMy son Age 3yrs 6 mnths has frequent cough problem from last 2 yrs. Symptoms are below.
1. he first started sneezing once and twice a day
2. then sneezing increase 10 to 12 times a day by next day.
3. then starts runny nose for one or 2 days.
4. then white or yellow phelgum (cough) starts coming from nose.
5. then by next day he starts coughing.
6. coughing frequency increase slowly then severity increases.
7. After that he has fever.
8. After medication he get well in 7 to 8 days.
9. Even i will start medication from very first day when sneezing starts it will follow the whole process i have written above.
10. this whole cycle got repeated after 1 month or some time 15 days and in worst case even in week (specially in rainy season or when season changes).
11. he had very smooth time during summer from may to june. he did not face any problem.
12. he is suffering from this problem from almost last 2 yrs.
13. when coughing increase he has breathing trouble and has sound in his chest.
14. I am giving him treatment of homeopathy as well as Allopathic medicine (when he has more trouble)
15. please suggest what is this problem and when it will be ok.
16. doctors are saying it will be ok as child will grow.
raviranjan on 2013-08-16
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.