Bulging, painful veins in right handTwo days ago I noticed some pain in my right hand and when I inspected the area has what looks like two spots that are bulging where I can see the veins. It hurts to touch, even if the wind from my fan hits the back of my hand. Today there is a slight yellow discoloration in the area. The pain has been pretty much constant, but I noticed more of a throbbing pain last evening. Today I also noticed slight tingling in a small portion of the index and middle fingers.
- I am a 48-year old female, soon to be 49.
- Was diagnosed with Type II diabetes last year.
- Have been trying to improve the condition through diet, but not always very good.
- Have been having a bottle of wine almost every day for the last week. I tend to want some wine after a stressful day, even though I feel pretty bad the following day.
- Emotionally I feel pretty happy, although very busy. Was very stressed and not so happy until yesterday with a change in work.
- Have been dealing with itchiness (like butterfly) for about 5 years. Was very hard to sleep initially, but it has gotten much better the last couple of years and have been able to sleep.
- Have very painful cramping prior to menstrual period and at times take a narcotic pain killer for relief. Although there are also times when I have a headache or body aches and will also take a pill. On average I probably take 1/2 a pill for 15 days out of a month. At other times when eating better and more committed I don't take at all, but suffer for awhile with a heating pad.
- Also have been dealing with itchiness in genital area for probably a few years, this I was told was related to the diabetes.
- Was a heavy smoker for about 15 years and quit last year in July.
Any help for the painful, bulging vein would be great! It's got me worried about a clot or traveling to my lungs. Also the tingling is very worrisome.
bluerooster64 on 2013-08-20
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
If this doesn't help....
Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
bluerooster64 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.