≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

cystic lesion in cerebellar vermis

Hello ,
My father has been diagnosed with a small cystic lesion in cerebellar vermis via CT scan on 16 august 2013
His problem started one month back, with vomiting and dizziness on standing and walking. He was ok when lying on bed. His age is 65 years and he is having low B.P. with low pulse rate.
Pls.suggest some remedy for his csyt
  gopalgupta3 on 2013-08-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Conium 200/ 7 tab on tab owaking up
Baryta Carb 30/ 3 pills twice daily
Lapis albus 200/ 3 pills twice daily
Calc Flour 6X or 6DH/ 2 pills four times a day and update after one week.
drpnidheesh 8 years ago
hello sir,
thank you for the reply.
conium 200/7 tab means pills only or i have to get in tablet form.
some more information about him

Due to small cyst in vermis region he has lost co-ordination control.
He is not able to walk properly(tendency to fall forward while walking)
His speech is not clear.
gopalgupta3 8 years ago
its common symptoms, dont bother about it,

conium 200 1 tab every morning. i have to fix the treatment plan so keep updated.
drpnidheesh 8 years ago
sir ,i asked for conium tablet in shop,they are saying they have pills,not the tablet.
Also,what should be the timing of medicine,can medicine be given together or some spacing has to be there.
kindly reply.
gopalgupta3 8 years ago
Conium in pill form take 2 pills at a time. Medicine must not be taken at a time you have to keep minimum 5 minutes interval.
drpnidheesh 8 years ago
hello sir,
i have started the treatment prescribed by you 3 days back.
will post the response after seven days.
gopalgupta3 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.