≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

infected seed tick bite

My brother-in-law was bitten by what appears to be a seed tick on the back side of his knee last Friday. It initially hurt and itched .... now it doesn't hurt but has remained red and somewhat swollen around it - kind of 'angry' looking. They are visiting here from Canada until Thursday and trying to treat it homeopathically while here. What is the best remedy for this, or should he not wait any longer to see an MD?
  rjmnatural on 2013-09-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Go see the Dr. Asap, and there is a specific antibiotic for
ticks that may have Lyme disease. Better to do this now,
than find out there are all kinds of strange health issues coming
up 6 months or years down the road.

You can also consult with a homeopath online for 'acute'
prescribing bc they often use the nosode of the Lyme disease
to help with this.The nosode Borrelia 30c 3x a day- which people
with emergency kits on east coast and Northwest often have in
their kit- otherwise you will have to order it from Helios Homeopathic,(10 days)
or go to a homeopath who has that remedy in his office- or can
give you a prescription to get it from the homeopathic Pharmacy
in your area, which if you cannot go there is going to take 3 to 4
days to get to you.

See http://hpathy.com/homeopathy-papers/treating-lyme-disease-na....
Or work with the homeopath who wrote the above article, www.cindeegardner.com
One of the problems with this, is that blood tests for this often come up
false - negative unless you have a really good lab.
[message edited by simone717 on Tue, 03 Sep 2013 20:49:06 BST]
simone717 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.