≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

sore with stinky pus

My friend has a bump that popped and started oozing stinky pus...she said it smells so bad, it smells worse than bad breath...She is trying black salve to try and draw the stuff out of it, but is there anything she should take? Around the bump is hard like its a cyst, but she has never heard of stuff coming out of a bump being stinky before. Can you please help? Thanks!
  jean27 on 2005-10-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Sounds like a cyst to me. I have multiple cysts and when they break the smell is awful. The only smell I can relate to it is rotten vinegar. Gross yes!
confused last decade
is there anything she can take to stop cysts from growing or coming back? I had one on my tailbone a few years ago and it hurt like crazy...cant remember if it smelled bad. She said hers hurts like crazy too, but at least hers popped, mine didnt--i had to go get it lanced at the doctor. Mine was about the size of a half a lemon, but hers is just a little bump, but its hard around the bump...hopefully that black salve stuff will draw that nasty stuff out...
jean27 last decade
My child had alot of sebacous cysts. It sounds like it may be one of those.

The smell from one of them when it broke made me literally sick. I mean you could smell it down the stairs.

We used a tea bag on it, and sure enough that is when it popped. I've found that anyone can get these cysts, but people of Meditteranian origins seem to get them more. Since she's been taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar mixed in water a day she has not had anymore. Not sure if this helps, but you can try it.

Good luck to your friend.
Geege last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.