≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Acute Epilepsy with retarded growth 18


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

retarded growth

i am male 23 years

want to enlarge my penis upto 7 inches in length and 6 inches in width.

tell me some medicine for permanent increase.
  orris on 2005-10-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
7 inches is short but 6 inches wide is astonishing.

Try a geneticist.
walkin last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.