≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Toothache with nerve pain that affect the inner ear 3severe toothache 2Toothache and sensitive teeth 1Severe toothache 2Severe toothache 1Toothache 3Antidote neededas for palpitations after taking Hypericum for toothache and topical application of Argentum Metallicum in finger wound 1toothache 9[Solved] Toothache and nerve pain 4Please Help, throbbing toothache 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Help for Toothache

Can anyone recomend a remedy for a toothache? Upper last molar on left side has a fractured root. The pain shoots into my left ear. Is better with cold water.
  danas831 on 2013-10-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Has the dentist suggested root canal or extraction?

Homeopathy cannot heal dying nerves in a tooth, it is best
to get it handled asap, bc homeopathy can help with pain etc,
but the tooth is going to go thru the process of dying and then
fall apart, this drains your system quite a lot.
simone717 last decade
The tooth already had a root canal. The dentist said he would cut the fractured root out. I am hoping to avoid that. This is not possible to heal the root with homeopathy?
danas831 last decade
He needs to cut it out. I have had relatives with this
same thing, it is very tricky bc the fractured root
can start a tiny infection up in the gum, you won't
even be aware of this, but may start feeling
tired, etc and it may not even show up for 6 months
as an infection, just like a tiny dot on the gum after
a time.

They can't really tell what goes on in these
fractured roots thru the x ray. My relative had 6 months of being off and on tired, bc the body
uses up the reserves to try to keep healing any

What I am saying is you can try homeopathy, but
it is not going to regrow the root- it already
had a root canal. You won't really know what is
going on, you may feel a bit better, then a month
from now start being exhausted and blame it on
other things.
[message edited by simone717 on Mon, 07 Oct 2013 20:38:44 BST]
simone717 last decade
You can apply PLANTIGO Q on the affected teeth and will get relielf.
This i tried once and got cured after consulting LOCAL HOMEO in CHENNAI,TAMIL NADU.INDIA
paraman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.