Homeopathic side effects or sensivityHi friends,
2 years ago I went to a homeopath practioner. She analysed my personality and sympthoms and she recommended me to take Lycopodium Clavatum 30C, Nat Mur 30c, Gelsemium 30C and NUx Vom 30C.
I took those medicines for 3 months, 4 times a days. They helped me a lot in my mind and emotional problems. But they make my digestive system very confused. During the treatment every time I ate fat food (like cheese, bread with butter, olive oil on salad, ect) I got sick (nausea). So I had to stop the treatment and the nausea stopped. My question is: Have you heard about that before that when someone took Lycopodium, Nux Vom, Nat Mur or Gelsemium it make you sick, nausea or even vomiting? Should I take them in a lower potency?
Thanks for any reply
ismwe21 on 2013-10-12
One or more of them was causing 'proving'symptoms, that
is a condition that you never had, the nausea. Bc you had
so many remedies there is no way to tell what was helping
and what was not, what needed to be stopped, etc.
You need to go to another homeopath, who does more
classical type prescribing, one remedy at a time.And also,
after you have had that many remedies for 3 months, you
have to be looked at again to see what is needed at this
time, bc things change and prescriptions have to be
♡ simone717 6 years ago
In my view your problems are a result of that. Stop all the remedies for a month and then if some symptoms remain, seek treatment from a classical homeopath who will ask these questions and give just one remedy.
To select a homeopathic remedy for any health problem, the patient has to be like an open book. As if talking to oneself and alone. Explain with detail what your problems are. Example answers are given in front of the questions. Please take guidance from these examples and reply in detail accordingly.
Remember, we dont know and will never know your identity so be fully truthful when answering these question so that we can help you towards regaining full health.
1. Describe your appearance & age (example answer: I am a 30 yr old male, stick thin or I am big for my size and overweight I have not always been like this I grew fat after )
2. What are the symptoms of your health problem (Constipation, Swollen & painful joints of elbow, knees and wrists )
3. How & when did this problem begin (it began 3 years back when I was very tense due to a divorce .)
4. What makes the problem better or worse (Constipation gets worse when I eat rice, it gets better when I sleep a lot . the swelling gets less when I sleep or eat meat, it gets more when I walk.)
5. How do you feel emotionally (I feel sad & depressed, thinking about suicide. Think about all bad things happened in the past. I like to be alone all the time. I hate being with people ..)
6. Describe your personality (I am a headstrong person, very suspicious of others, very strict about discipline . OR I am a messy person, not interested in cleaning. Dont bathe for many days ..)
7. What occupies your mind mostly (I do a lot of daydreaming, I think about romantic getaways all the time, I keep making plans for things and never do them .)
8. How do you respond to consolation (I hate consolation )
9. Do you want to stay alone or in company (I love company of people and never want to be alone .)
10. How is your sleep (I have great sleep, always wake up fresh ..)
11. Do you have any recurring dreams (I always dreams of big black snakes very regularly .)
12. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints (I like dry & warm weather and hate winter. My complaints are better in damp weather ..)
13. Do you fight or flight (I never pick any fights, rather I stay silent and then think over it and get angry ..)
14. What are your fears (I am terrified of spiders, dogs, cats, closed spaces, heights )
15. Do you normally feel hot or cold (I am usually hot and like winter more. I keep wearing light clothes in winter even ..)
16. What foods you love & hate (I like fried foods and hate slimy foods. I like sweets more than anything else. I hate meat, love chicken. I like to eat chalk .)
17. How is your thirst (I am thirsty all the time and even after drinking ice cold water remain thirsty )
18. Any coating on tongue (some white coating on edges only )
19. Any skin problems (not now but all my life I had eczema on my arms for which I used allopathic creams .)
20. Any problems with respiration (nose, chest, throat) ( I snore a lot when sleeping and sleep with open mouth .)
21. Any problems with stool/urine (I have severe constipation and the stool is always like balls )
22. Any sexual problems (I have no interest in it. I have pain in testicles. I have late periods always and are painful, a lot of clotting, with a lot of backache .)
fitness 6 years ago
fitness I'll answer the questions very soon.
ismwe21 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.