Reaction to Natrum Mur or...?Hi.
I am 42 and I went to a homeopath 3 months ago because of feeling fatigue, stressed, anxious and I had some strange tingling in my hands and feet.
After more than 2 hrs of talk, I was given 2 pellets of Nat Mur, 200 C.
After taking them, I got pins and needles all over my body, strange sensations of cold and warmth in my skin, pain and numbness in my left arm, leg, burning sensation in my left cheek, pins and needles in my lips, tongue and front of my neck. All this accompanied by occasional electric shocks feeling in my left arm and shoulder, muscle twitching, itchy skin. I had severe episodes of anxiety and depression too. My nose is running all the time, I have some strange cough from time to time. My joints are sore, my eyes are burning.
I contacted my homeopath at the onset of aggravation, the answer was - calm down, the remedy is working.
Three months after, I still have majority of these problems, but now I am too terrified to go to a homeopath again.
Could my problems be side effects of the remedy? And for how long a remedy can have the effect?
littledidy on 2013-10-13
It is likely that you are very sensitive to homeopathic remedies and had a severe aggravation.
Make a list of your complaints at the start of your treatment and now and do a comparison. If everything is getting better, be it slowly, you are on the right path.
fitness 7 years ago
I was told that it would be possible to have emotional reactions, crying, questioning of my entire life path, etc..but not a word about physical side effects, I was totally shocked by it.
And list of my symptoms is not decreasing, unfortunatelly.
I should go for a check-up, but now I am in worse condition than the first time, plus terrified of what can come next.
It's just that I never heared that anyone had such a reaction to any remedy.
littledidy 7 years ago
after a month or a few weeks( they also never wanted
to go to a homeopath again)
Try these things first to antidote it. Get some Vicks
bc it has camphor in it. Rub it all over you.
Get some mint tea or anything that has mint in it
and start having that.
The thing that helped the most with people I
talked to was getting a shiatsu massage, see if
you can get one of those that is by a well trained
person. You wear clothes they work on the spine.
This flushed the remedy out of their system and both
of them were back to 'normal' a couple hours
later. If you cannot find shiatsu then get acupressure
See how these things work for you.
♡ simone717 7 years ago
Call the homeopath and ask him that you want to antidote. If he helps with that's great.
Sniff on eucalyptus leaves, coffee beans or camphor.
Last resort, reply to the below questionnaire with the symptoms present at this time and we will antidote it with a suitable remedy.
1. Describe your appearance & age (example answer: I am a 30 yr old male, stick thin or I am big for my size and overweight I have not always been like this I grew fat after )
2. What are the symptoms of your health problem (Constipation, Swollen & painful joints of elbow, knees and wrists )
3. How & when did this problem begin (it began 3 years back when I was very tense due to a divorce .)
4. What makes the problem better or worse (Constipation gets worse when I eat rice, it gets better when I sleep a lot . the swelling gets less when I sleep or eat meat, it gets more when I walk.)
5. How do you feel emotionally (I feel sad & depressed, thinking about suicide. Think about all bad things happened in the past. I like to be alone all the time. I hate being with people ..)
6. Describe your personality (I am a headstrong person, very suspicious of others, very strict about discipline . OR I am a messy person, not interested in cleaning. Dont bathe for many days ..)
7. What occupies your mind mostly (I do a lot of daydreaming, I think about romantic getaways all the time, I keep making plans for things and never do them .)
8. How do you respond to consolation (I hate consolation )
9. Do you want to stay alone or in company (I love company of people and never want to be alone .)
10. How is your sleep (I have great sleep, always wake up fresh ..)
11. Do you have any recurring dreams (I always dreams of big black snakes very regularly .)
12. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints (I like dry & warm weather and hate winter. My complaints are better in damp weather ..)
13. Do you fight or flight (I never pick any fights, rather I stay silent and then think over it and get angry ..)
14. What are your fears (I am terrified of spiders, dogs, cats, closed spaces, heights )
15. Do you normally feel hot or cold (I am usually hot and like winter more. I keep wearing light clothes in winter even ..)
16. What foods you love & hate (I like fried foods and hate slimy foods. I like sweets more than anything else. I hate meat, love chicken. I like to eat chalk .)
17. How is your thirst (I am thirsty all the time and even after drinking ice cold water remain thirsty )
18. Any coating on tongue (some white coating on edges only )
19. Any skin problems (not now but all my life I had eczema on my arms for which I used allopathic creams .)
20. Any problems with respiration (nose, chest, throat) ( I snore a lot when sleeping and sleep with open mouth .)
21. Any problems with stool/urine (I have severe constipation and the stool is always like balls )
22. Any sexual problems (I have no interest in it. I have pain in testicles. I have late periods always and are painful, a lot of clotting, with a lot of backache .)
fitness 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.