my wife a Musician. frequently feels rejected-neglected & gets ANGRY , suspicious, possessiveness and aggressive, short temper, changes mood on frequently. Gets upset on very small issues or on persons without reasons, feels bored,,,sad...Gets upset on very small issues or on persons without reasons, feels life is bored, looses concentration, old /bad memories, issues hurts & cries very often, frequently feels rejected-neglected & gets ANGRY , suspicious, possessiveness and aggressive, short temper, changes mood on frequently. can anybody suggest us good homeopathic medicine & treatment for better life...
my wife ( 35years, no child ) cant focus on her life, concentrated on her career, even though she is very talented.. very much dedicated and loves musics, teaching.... but her students gets away from her music class , after 2-3 months with one or other reasons..
WHEN TEACHING,,, she is so DEDICATED & VERY much TALENTED.., but loses concentration.. feels lonely..her work is valueless..
i'm scared for her abnormal thoughts ... she thinks HER GRAND MOTHER WILL SOON BORN AS HER CHILD AND.. SAYS he / she is witch ( witch hunting or searching for someone TO TARGET TO AS A witch )
SOME TIME BACK,... WITH ANGER.. she want to get out from house in the mid-night , want lodge complaints at police station,.. REGULARLY ! she want to FIGHT FOR justice to her, HER family... OR FOR SOMEONE... sometime she is against my family.. sometime she makes allegations..ABOUT HER PARENTS.. sometimes she feels her family, SISTER, MOTHER tortured her, her sister is main reason for her situation...like cause ,SHE WANT TO MARRY ONE PERSON AND THAT PERSON IS KNOW IN HER COLLEGE LIFE,.. SHE SAYS THAT HE IS AN AVATAAR OF LORD SHIVA AND RE-BORN OF HER FATHER IN LAW... ways & means are changing... not everyday,sometime in the month her observations, perception, logic, thinking are different.
she feels caring for the helpless people.. worries about her sisters children,.. targets some for sympathy, or she spends money & time on POOJA, visits various temples, , buys photos of different lords, chants MANTRAS.. SHLKHAS.. AND CHANGES REGULARLY.. VISHNU, SHIVA,DURGA.. BABA, HER VEENA TEACHER ..AND OTHERS then picks-up another god & mantra ... pooja...
she feels insecurity , uncertainty , confused, unfocused, helplessness, .. nobody is there for her in life, and bored... sometime to end life..
she has high thyroid ...heavy body.. 72kgs weight..
she is very much worried about her pregnancy.. wanting child always..
for last 8 years or more she is under treatment of psychologist.. for bipolar .. . anxiety disorder, now for schizophrenia...
we have to over come from this ...
[message edited by npindia on Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:15:35 BST]
npindia on 2013-10-15
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms)
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
Schizophrenia is the most serious disease or condition , there is. If that is what she has. But if she has this condition , she can not have any other illnesses . It is impossible , precisely because schizophrenia is the disease that is highest ranked , to put it that way.
Or to put it another way, if she has other diseases, she can not possibly have schizophrenia.
Does she take any form of conventional medicine ?
How old is she? Ok , 35, well then should Menopause age be excluded
Overweight and high thyroid , sounds a bit strange. It's usually the opposite. With high thyroid or hyperthyroid , the patient is usually pretty slim. But of course there are exceptions. Just want to be sure she does not get the wrong treatment.
Can you remember when this started , and what happened before this ? If there was some traumatic event or similar?
If she takes any kind of conventional medicine , it may be that some of the symptoms that you talk about , they may have arisen after starting medication , or escalated ?
Has she been tested for diabetes ?
Okay, see if you can find some answers to these questions, and I'll investigate what you have written on this forum ?
Parakletos ; practioner of classical homeopathy .
♡ Parakletos 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.