mouth ulcers and thyroidmy wife suffers from repeated eruption of mouth ulcers including multiple ulcers.does she require thyroid testing as suggested by some doctor
andy_65_in on 2013-10-16
If this doesn't resolve the issue, please fill the below questionnaire and someone will be able to help here.
To select a homeopathic remedy for any health problem, the patient has to be like an open book. As if talking to oneself and alone. Explain with detail what your problems are. Example answers are given in front of the questions. Please take guidance from these examples and reply in detail accordingly.
Remember, we dont know and will never know your identity so be fully truthful when answering these question so that we can help you towards regaining full health.
1. Describe your appearance & age (example answer: I am a 30 yr old male, stick thin or I am big for my size and overweight )
2. What are the symptoms of your health problem (Constipation, Swollen & painful joints of elbow )
3. How & when did this problem begin (it began 3 years back when I was very tense due to .)
4. What makes the problem better or worse (Constipation gets worse when I ., it gets better when I ..)
5. How do you feel emotionally (I feel sad & depressed, thinking about suicide ..)
6. Describe your personality (I am very strict about discipline .)
7. What occupies your mind mostly (I think about romantic getaways all the time .)
8. How do you respond to consolation (I hate consolation )
9. Do you want to stay alone or with people (I want to be alone .)
10. How is your sleep (I have great sleep, always wake up fresh ..)
11. Do you have any recurring dreams (I always dreams of big black snakes very regularly .)
12. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints (I like dry & warm weather and hate winter. My complaints are better in winter ..)
13. Do you fight or flight (I never pick any fights ..)
14. What are your fears (I am terrified of spiders, dogs, cats, closed spaces, heights )
15. Do you normally feel hot or cold (I am usually hot and like winter more. I keep wearing light clothes in winter even ..)
16. What types of clothes you wear (I like loose clothes especially around the neck. )
17. What foods & taste you love & hate (I like fried foods and hate slimy foods. I like sweets more than anything else. I hate meat, love chicken. I like to eat chalk .)
18. Do you want to eat indigestible foods e.g. Chalk (Yes, I love eating mud ..)
19. How is your thirst (I am thirsty all the time and even after drinking ice cold water remain thirsty )
20. Any coating on tongue (some white coating on edges only )
21. Any skin problems (not now but all my life I had eczema on my arms for which I used allopathic creams .)
22. Any problems with respiration (nose, chest, throat) ( I snore a lot when sleeping and sleep with open mouth .)
23. Any problems with stool/urine (I have severe constipation and the stool is always like balls )
24. Any sexual problems (I have no interest in it .)
25. Males (Pain in testes ..)
26. Females menses details (I have late periods, with clots, bright red blood, very heavy ..)
fitness 5 years ago
2.repeated occurence of mouth multiple ulcers and pain in tese ulcers-difficulty talking
3.problem 6 years old,cause unknown
6.im a reserved person who sometimes broods about the pastproblems/unpleasant instances in my life
7.nothing special but i do think abt my children who are of course with me.
8.i like consolation
9.i like people.
10.sleep is ok but sometimes disturbed
11.i rarely dream
12.i like summer,hate winters
13.i sometimes fight with my husband
14.i terified of reptiles
15.i normally feel hot
16.normal clothes-i like ladies suits and jeans
17.i like mango,mutton, i hate english food
20.normal white coting in the centre of toungue
21.no skin issues
23.i ve had a history of occasional constipation but this is now almost finished.
26 .normal periods
andy_65_in 5 years ago
You may want to have a look at the below link to know the details to provide in a homeopathic questionnaire
[message edited by fitness on Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:21:12 BST]
fitness 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.