Hasimoto thyroiditis-auto immune disorderI am male, 43 yrs, software employee, non-vegetarian, non-smoker (previously a smoker), presently alcohol drinker i.e. white rum (previously beer drinker but now stopped beer), non thyronorm tablets and Vit D3 (2000 I.U) and B12 (1500 mcg) daily
1. Describe your main suffering?
1. Hashimoto thyroiditis and Psoriasis form PMLE
2. Recently diagnosed with hashimoto hypothyroidism,
3. Gall stones,
4. Very high tri-glycerides,
5. High LDL,
6. Very low HDL
7. grade-1 fatty liver
8. High homocysteine level in the blood,
9. Vit D and Vit B12 deficiency
10. Recently TSH gone low to 0.16 hence stopped Thyronorm for sometime and started using 50 mg daily as maintenance dose
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
1. having fatigue and muscle aches/scramp especially in the legs
2. cramped muscles and yearns for pressing of legs and hands and gets relief from it,
3. feels chill even at slow fan speed,
4. urinates more often, HbA1C is within normal limits fasting blood glucose level is just two points more than normal,
5. unable to tolerate cold and at at the same time unable to tolerate high temperature,
6. normal warmth or early sun warm is enjoyed, but more heat or sun causes full dry and itching skin,
7. scaly and itchy scalp with dandrufff not receding with use of anti-dandruff shampoos for the past 5 years,
8. very brittle nails and easily gets broken,
9. hair fall on the scalp-head is observed,
10. slight wetness observed inside the ear when woke up early in the morning or sometims aftersleep in the afternoon, feels like using and cleaning with ear bud,
11. recently skin doctor examined scalp and also a white(powdery) patch on cheek and advisd it could be psoriasis like PMLE
12. feels like bloated and full stomach after eating
13. more farting these days and it gives relief if farted, very foul and smelly fart air,
14. acidity symptoms and belching are also presented.
15. belching relieves lot of discomfort.
16. feels like emptying stomach several times
17. everytime after pasing stools feels like still it is not emptied fully and feels like emptying. Feeling movement or disscomfort towards right side of stomach before passing stools. This kind of discomfort is indication for me that i need to pass the stools immediately.
18. gets mental satisfaction after three or four emptyings of stool in the morning.
19. having several adipose lumps on hands, thighs and abdomen, stomach
20. having silent external-haemorrhoids(earlier they were bleeding but now silent)
21. urinating more often i.e once for every 30 mins. Night times also sleep disturbance for want of urination.
22. feels unemptied urinary bladder even after passing urine.
23. presently taking medicines: thyronorm 50, liv-52-DS, D3, B12 tablets.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
1. least bothered or interested in careergrowth, setting up targets or goals for life achievement
2. no interets of lost enthusiasm in taking up new activities or any dynamic works,
3. at times sudden spurt of dynamism but most times held back,
4. would like to follow settled trend rater than pave new or path breaking ideas
5. have erotic sexual desires. Likes to imagine the touch and feel of the breasts of the nice women whomever i see, mostly unknown or never seen before woman.
6. desires having sex with women(other than wife) and sex with wife is minimal.
7. desire to have sex with lot of outside woman, especially married women and neighbours if possible,
8. indulges in and gains pleasure by masturbation, indulging in masturbation daily for the past 25 yrs,
9. interested in watching porn especially mature woman porn with younger lads and animal(male) sex with woman. However dislike or hates child porn or cruel sex.
10. aversed to reptile family animals/creatures and their scaly skin, feels yacky!!!
11. hates to wake up early but can wake up till late. cannot stop sleep.
12. feels like sleeping for some more time all the time when wakes up
13. very disturbed sleep,
14. wakes up with desire to sleep more or for some more time
15. disturbed sleep at night
16. but very pleasant and undisturbed sleep when slept in the morning or afternoon,
17. sleep full of dreams mostly faeacal matter or toilets sink will appear, sometime temples and holy people also come,
18. fear of snakes,
19. these days more interested in eating spicy chicken and fish. preferring spicy food.
20. these days feeling like having coffee
21. loves god and holy man and sages but not a releigious fanatic. I am a lover and my nation lover and at the same time i am appreciative of those countries which advance forward.
22. very much interested in topic of occult studies, hidden treasures etc
23. not jealous about anyones advancement or riches or growth
24. if anything bad news is heard feels scared as to What if the same happens to my children(especially children only and bad news of children rape or sexual abuse to children)
25. my father is diagonised with multiple myeloma and is undergoing
26. any acidity or abdominal pai is relieved if stools are emptied.
27. feels like going home to relax or and prefers staying home and watching TV.
28. intertested in seeing informative and scientific TV programmes and jovial or humorous movies.
30. These days fear of ghosts/spirits and halucinting about movements of shadowy forms in the house especially at my back or around corners(more in nights and at daytime hwen no other family memeber is there).
31. unable to sleep at night if no family member is at home because of this i am presently switching-on the Light in the room where i sleep throughout and the whole night.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
fatigued and energy down
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
PMLE for past 2o years
Thyroid deficiency 4 years
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
aggravates:papaya fruit, wheat rotis, banana etc
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
internal biological changes
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
moderately cold and dry weather(humid weather aggravates itching eczema symptoms)
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, agreeable, changeable, easily offended, arguing and also quiet
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
irritable to sound
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes. Foul smell distracts. Good smell attracts. Slightest Noise makes me irritated and angry and excessive light also is unbearable for me.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Talking to one (rarely)
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
if ny bad news about children is een in TV then immediately I feel what if if this happens to us. I am friendly and amicable to friends and wife but I am dominating with wife and with friends selectively dominating. i.e if friend is more dominating then I am submissive.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
1. I fear of the imaginary shadowy forms in the hours especially night and when no one in the house even day time also. I think of seeing moving forms at the corner end of my eyes.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
spicy non veg i.e chicken.
Aversed: to beaf
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
night time especially towards early morning the thirst more.
Howver during day time the thirst sometimes less.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
morning it is high afternoon it is moderate towards evening and night it is more.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
papaya; dark and thick chocolate
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
sweat is less. sweats in the trunk and undercrams
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Irregular bowel movement. feels as if it is not emptied in full.
Feels like emptying stomach several times. Every time after passing stools feels like still it is not emptied fully and feels like emptying. Feeling movement or discomfort towards right side of stomach before passing stools. This kind of discomfort is indication for me that I need to pass the stools immediately. Gets mental satisfaction after three or four emptying of stool in the morning.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Hates to wake up early but can wake up till late. Cannot stop sleep. Feels like sleeping for some more time all the time when wakes up. Very disturbed sleep, Wakes up with desire to sleep more or for some more time. Disturbed sleep at night. But very pleasant and undisturbed sleep when slept in the morning or afternoon. Sleep full of dreams mostly faeacal matter or toilets sink will appear, sometime temples and holy people also come,
These days fear of ghosts/spirits and hallucinating about movements of shadowy forms in the house especially at my back or around corners(more in nights and at daytime when no other family member is there). unable to sleep at night if no family member is at home because of this i am presently switching-on the Light in the room where i sleep throughout and the whole night.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Have erotic sexual desires. Likes to imagine the touch and feel of the breasts of the nice women whomever I see, mostly unknown or never seen before woman. Desires having sex with women (other than wife) and sex with wife is minimal. Desire to have sex with lot of outside woman, especially married women and neighbors if possible. Indulges in and gains pleasure by masturbation. indulging in masturbation daily for the past 25 yrs. Interested in watching porn especially mature woman porn with younger lads and animal (male) sex with woman. However dislike or hates child porn or cruel sex.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
thyronorm tablets and Vit D3 (2000 I.U) and B12 (1500 mcg) daily
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
father-multiple myeloma and mothers sister-breast Cncr, grandfather and maternal aunt-PMLE
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
crab structured- wide shoulders, large belly, very thin and lean legs and thights typically crab like appearance.
hashihypo on 2013-10-21
Dissolve 2 drops in 3 tablespoons water in a disposable cup. Stir a few times using a spoon. Take 1st tablespoon, wait 15 mins, take 2nd tablespoon, wait 15 mins, take 3rd and last tablespoon.
Restrictions: Coffee, colas.
Update after 1 wk.
♥ Zady101 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.