≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

baby's teething troubles

What do the great doctor's suggest for a three month baby who is nervous, cries a lot, and seems to be spitting saliva and making strange faces. She get up a few times at night and does not sleep much during the day.
  don-bosco on 2013-10-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hello Don-bosco

Some questions for you.

When did the symptoms begin?

What makes the symptoms better or worse?

What was the babies mood prior to this?

Would you say the baby is fussy and discontented?

Or would you s ay the baby is hypersensitive
to pain, Hard to console and wants to
be carried and rocked constantly?

Other things to help are using pacifier or
teething ring that has been in the freezer,
diluting one cup of chamomile tea in
abut 500ml of water and giving spoons of
that during the day.
simone717 7 years ago
give her half tablet of nat mur 6x and calc phos 6x three times a day after powdering them.

feed back after 4 days.
anuj srivastava 7 years ago
Give the baby Calcarea Phosphorica 30c, single dose.

Instead of several remedies, I believe in one remedy. Its cheaper also.

For small children:
One dose is made by dissolving one pill of the remedy in half a glass of cooled, boiled water. Stir it and take one tea spoon from it.
fitness 7 years ago
the symptoms began a few weeks ago (2-3 weeks) ago. She was small for her age at birth but is 11lbs now.
don-bosco 7 years ago
Dear Don-Bosco,

Why do you think it is teething? Are the gums
swollen, can you see a tooth emerging?

Usually babies do not get the first teeth until
4-8 months. So this could also be colic which
is a temporary condition, but remedies can be
simone717 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.