Son 9 years old having cough and coldDoctor my son is having cold and cough since yesterday we stay in delhi and at present the climate is cold night temperature is 19 degrees kindly suggest medicine
[message edited by yaallah786 on Tue, 05 Nov 2013 17:37:23 GMT]
yaallah786 on 2013-11-05
2. What makes the problem better
3. What makes the problem worse
4. How are you feeling mentally & emotionally during the problem (restless, calm, weepy, want to be alone etc)
5. Are you chilly or hot
6. How is your level of energy
7. How is your thirst
8. Are your lips or mouth dry
9. If fever, are you chilly or hot
10. If fever, are you sweating or not
11. If fever, what makes you feel better
12. Your likes & dislikes in food (taste, temperature ..)
13. What medicines are you on
fitness 8 years ago
2. What makes the problem better lying
3. What makes the problem worse while sitting
4. How are you feeling mentally & emotionally during the problem (restless, calm, weepy, want to be alone etc) weepy
5. Are you chilly or hot ( chilly and hot
6. How is your level of energy tired
7. How is your thirst ? yes
8. Are your lips or mouth dry? yes
9. If fever, are you chilly or hot hot
10. If fever, are you sweating or not Not
11. If fever, what makes you feel better to feel hot
12. Your likes & dislikes in food (taste, temperature ..) jam bread dislikes sauce and soft drinks
13. What medicines are you on :on crocine for fever
yaallah786 8 years ago
♡ simone717 8 years ago
Please take two doses 12 hrs apart. Just two doses. Not daily.
One dose is one pill. Dissolve the pill under the tongue.
If liquid remedy, put one drop of the remedy in half glass of water, stir and take one tea spoon from it. Thats one dose. Use the same mixture for subsequent doses, if required. Dont refrigerate the mixture. Put it anywhere covered, away from direct sunlight.
First dose: At night before sleeping.
Second dose: 12 hrs after the first dose.
Report back with changes observed.
fitness 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.