Treatment of Diabeties Type 1I am suffering from diabetes type 1 and taking injections of insulin. i wants to know whether insulin 30 is taken as replacement of insulin injections.
caankitgarg on 2013-11-06
Also, its very unlikely if not impossible to get you off of Insulin.
You can try homeopathy, if you like, and it can have major impact on your health and may help reduce insulin requirements.
Another critical aspect is what you eat. Search Google for 'Reversing diabetes in 30 days' a very informative movie available free online.
fitness 6 years ago
Yes/No/Normal answers are not helpful.
Don't hurry, take your time to reply. I need DETAILS.
To know how to answer these questions please read this case to get an idea http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/402668/.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type
3. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
4. When did this main problem begin
5. Can you relate any event or events which triggered this problem
6. What makes the main problem better
7. What makes it worse
8. What other health problems do you have
9. How do you feel mentally & emotionally (weepy, irritable, restless etc.)
10. Describe your personality (stubborn, easy going, always in a hurry etc.)
11. How do you relax
12. Do you normally fight or flight
13. What animals are you afraid of
14. What situations are you afraid of (heights, closed spaces, ocean etc)
15. What occupies your mind mostly
16. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
17. Do you want to stay alone or with people
18. How is your sleep
19. Do you have any recurring dreams
20. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints
21. Do you normally feel hot or cold
22. What type of clothes you wear
23. What foods you love
24. What foods you hate
25. What taste you love (sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
26. What taste you hate
27. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .)
28. How is your thirst
29. Do you have dry lips & mouth
30. Any coating on tongue first thing in the morning
31. Any taste or smell from your mouth first thing in the morning
32. How is your skin
33. Details about your sweat (perspiration)
34. Any problems with ears, nose, chest, throat
35. How is your stool & urine
36. How is your sexual life & desire
37. Males genitals (erection, pain etc.)
38. Females menses details for regularity, flow, clots, discharge other than menses (reply to all these points)
39. What illnesses are running in your family, mothers side & fathers side & brothers/sisters
40. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic or homeopathic)
41. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dose, approx. time frame)
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.