≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

How to Increase Penis Size & Girth

Hi Docs,

I am andrew from singapore, settled in India in Delhi. I need some serious help in enlarging my penis size. I am 28 yrs, 84kgs and 6 feet tall.

I have a size of about 5 inches and want to increase it to 2-3 inches more and also strong and harder erections. This is all due to excessive masturbation. Please help suggesting a medicine which can help me cover up the side effects of masturbation giving me a increase in size and better n harder erections.

thanks in adv for help.
  andy_murray on 2013-11-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
There is no remedy for this, size is
genetic. Homeopathy cannot grow
body organs.
simone717 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.