≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

arachnoid cysts - c 3-4 adult

My 42 y/o son recently had a contrast MRI that DX the cyst. He has no insurance and it takes weeks and months to get from one doctor to the next. His symptoms are daily if not constant severe headaches ; numbness in both arms/hands.
His headaches are so severe/violent (throwing up) that he is in ER once/twice a week. No meds have given him relief. Any way to bring him relief or dry the cyst up? The information on that kind of cyst reports that he could get permanent nerve damage and paralysis because of the pressure on the brain and spinal cord. I'd appreciate any help or referrals. Thank you for reading.
[message edited by annie527 on Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:42:30 GMT]
1. Your appearance (age, weight, height) 42; 320; 6'4'
2. What are the symptoms of the problem severe headaches sometimes throws up due to pain and numbness in both arms/hands frequently
3. What makes the problem better No meds usually help. Shots at the ER will help some but it usually runs it's course.
4. What makes the problem worse When he tries to sleep.
5. How are you feeling mentally & emotionally during the problem He's getting very depressed and fear of paralysis. (restless, calm, weepy, want to be alone, fear of death etc)
6. Are you chilly or hot
7. How is your level of energy
8. How is your thirst
9. Are your lips or mouth dry
10. If fever, are you chilly or hot
11. If fever, are you sweating or not
12. If fever, what makes you feel better
13. Your likes in food (taste , temperature etc.)
14. Your dislikes in food (taste , temperature etc.)
15. Any other health issues that you have
16. What allopathic medicines are you on None
17. What homeopathic medicines have you taken in last 6 months (dates, dose, potency)None
[message edited by annie527 on Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:49:21 GMT]
  annie527 on 2013-11-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please reply to all questions
[message edited by fitness on Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:03:31 GMT]
fitness 9 years ago
Please try and get in touch with Dr Farokh Master asap. He practices in India. His website is drfarokhmaster dot com/home.html. He travels all around the world. So please verify his travel itenary on his website.
He is very good will surely help control symptoms of arachnoid cyst.
helper4 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.