≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Spermatorrhea / frequent nocturnal emissions / wet dreams / nightfall / night pollutions 91


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Nightfall (wet dreams)

My age is 20 .
I am suffering from nightfall last 5 years. Please help me
  suribaba on 2013-11-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give more detail about your nature habits food habits taste for salt sweet veg nonveg and your society circle attitude towards sex
akshaymohl last decade
My age is 20
my waight is 52
hight 5.6
food habit is ; veg
socity circel is normal. I have no girl friend .
i take many medishine that are sulphur 200
conium mac
thuja q bharyta 300 and many more .
Please help me. How stop my wet dream.
[message edited by suribaba on Sun, 17 Nov 2013 11:51:47 GMT]
suribaba last decade
Pl stop all med and after rhree days nux vom 30 one dose evening time foor 5 days .
akshaymohl last decade
Please tell me . How take this med. ? With water or direct mouth.
how many take dose at one time.
suribaba last decade
if liquid pl take two drops in two table spoon of water and if pills 8 globules as one dose .no med other than this .
akshaymohl last decade
Sir , i take nux vom 30 . Then fast day be nightfall and four days is not nightfall.
Now , what do i ? And which take med. ?
[message edited by suribaba on Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:44:57 GMT]
suribaba last decade
Pl continue nux vom for 3 days more.
akshaymohl last decade
Ok sir, but my cheek being to thin .
suribaba last decade
I will advise you stepp by step .
akshaymohl last decade
Thank you sir ,
sir i am very week and thin . My bone is thin . Can i strong by homeopathy ?
suribaba last decade
Yes you will.
akshaymohl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.