Painless blister on penis glans.Sir/Madam,
I'm 33yr old male & married since last 8yrs.My problems r given below:
i) A PAINLESS BLISTER ON THE TIP OF GLANS.
ii) Used several antiviral, antifungal, antibacerial & antiallergic Alopathic medicines, but no result.
iii) suffering from bad bowel movements.
iv) doctors treated it as HSV, but both of me and my spouse r monogamous in relation.
v) The water inside the blister comes on automatically and leaves no open scar or ulcer.
vi) Mind is full of fear & forgetful in everyday life.
abcavi on 2013-11-20
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
mani_jee 9 years ago
A completly painless & irritationless blister on glans.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Mentally become hopeless & helpless.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
12th May, 2013.
According to my mother, when I was only 08 months old, I had an infection on my glans.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
I did not find anything that aggravate or ameliorate the symptoms.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Not related to season. But winter is my favourite.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Lazy.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Fear during thunderstorm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Strongly dislike noise & intense light.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Happy with my family. Fearful about the spreading the infection to them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fears of infection.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I like Normal food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Regular with muddy appearance.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Yes, but suffering from PE.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Impatient & cannot stop smoking.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Valacyclovir Tablets (500mg)3 times 7days for last two months. No positive or Negative result.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Normal male.. 5'4''... 64kg.. slightly fatty belly...
abcavi 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.