≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Prolonged abdominal pain : PLEASE HELP!


I've lived in Miami for about 2 years and I've been ill for almost a full calendar year. I am a healthy, 25 year old woman and when I began having severe abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of appetite, I assumed I was pregnant.

After months of numerous tests and visits to physicians which were inconclusive, I had no idea what was wrong with me. I began to think it was being mentally manifested so I tried to ignore my symptoms and hide my pain from family & friends. Alas, my condition seemed to have worsened in the following months.

With a stressful career and home life, I began researching ulcers and have sort of diagnosed myself, removing all stressors, monitoring my diet, etc. yet, I am still ill. I am unable to eat very often, have constant diarrhea and I vomit at least once, maybe twice a day, on most days (lately it has been light green which I have come to assume is bile). I am very fatigued, am often in fetal position, and have to run to the bathroom numerous times during day & night.

I do not believe in 'Doctor's' who can't diagnose me but want to pump me full of costly, prescription drugs. I believe that there is both a logical explanation and a homeopathic method to curing myself. I do not have insurance nor lots of money, but I am desperate for a resolve. If you can offer any help, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you.
[message edited by miamiskye on Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:22:17 GMT]
  miamiskye on 2013-11-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take 'Thuja occ. 30CH' in pills. 5 pills a dose, two doses daily morning and evening with luke warm water.

Take 'Carbo veg 200CH' in pills. 5 pills a dose, 1 dose daily noon with luke warm water.

Use both remedies as prescribed till 5 days, then report.

Dr. Rahat
Dr. Rahat 9 years ago
Assalamu Alaikum Dr.Rahat,

my ID?case link on abc homeopathy Forum:

plz help me.
mohsin2024 9 years ago
Respected sir/madam

> SUB : I want to Enlarge and increase my height and breast size.

my Details are Following :
> Name : Reena khan
> Gender : Female
> Age : 22 year completed
> Height : 4-feet & 10-inch.
> weight : 45 kg
> # Country : India, Mumbai.
> # Desire sweets and sour.
> # i dont like milk & boiled Egg.
> # Appetite.
> # Non-Diabetic .
> # i sleep for 6 hours and i dont dream mostly. when i dream i forget
> about it.
> # sometime headache in the morning..
# weakness, Tiredness.

My menstrual cycle is OK & it stats on every month's 18-22 mostly for
6 to 7 days....no other diseases have... except 4 year ago i suffered
from T.B. but now i m fine...my T.B. was treated by Alopathy. No one
had T.B. in my family,

my family member's female have proper body shape( i mean they have
standard hight , breast, hips,....etc..) even my elder sister &
younger sister have proper body shape , only i have small hight , weight &
breast ..... my mother & sister's height around 5feet & 8inch.,

my bra size is 30inch(loose),
my younger sis wear 36inch/94cm(exactly).

so i want to treatment about my body .... is this possible at this
moment.... it is fine and no matter to take time to cure....
please help me... suggest me.

plz Doctor , i feel very shy.... m basically very shameful/ bashful
girl thats y i cant visit at any clinic or cant consult doctor ... so
plzz understand my condition,,,....

thanking you...

my ID link on abc homeopathy Forum:
mohsin2024 9 years ago

This is another persons treatment thread.

I suggest you repost a new thread on the forum for this,
if you want other advice bc people will see it is new.
simone717 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.